that must not have been one of fords better ideas
it never made it to market

Bob Denman
09-14-2015, 06:57 AM
On a bumpy road; that system would literally be a "Handful"... :shocked:

TommyBwell
09-14-2015, 08:27 AM
Agreed. It would have to be much less than the current two plus turns lock to lock making it rather twitchy in many situations. Really cool though!!

Chupaca
09-14-2015, 12:25 PM
like mentioned did pass the muster....how about a stick like old aircraft...:roflblack:

Bfromla
09-15-2015, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE]

Considering the number of die hard FORD people in Louisiana with our roads thats quite the problem! nojoke:yikes: Plus so many en joy holding wheel with knee, while opening their beer! :banghead: & armrest just get in way of girl getting to your lap. :bowdown::bowdown::lecturef_smilie::p

wiredgeorge
09-16-2015, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE]

Considering the number of die hard FORD people in Louisiana with our roads thats quite the problem! nojoke:yikes: Plus so many en joy holding wheel with knee, while opening their beer! :banghead: & armrest just get in way of girl getting to your lap. :bowdown::bowdown::lecturef_smilie::p

It would at least put an end to texting while driving near as I can tell. And unless you can do steering with one hand only, how would you shoot stop signs?

Bfromla
09-17-2015, 03:45 AM
U dont. U shoot the deer 30yd back while ur buddy takes the sign. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wiredgeorge
09-17-2015, 08:02 AM
U dont. U shoot the deer 30yd back while ur buddy takes the sign. ;)

He better be your BEST BUDDY if you have to lean over him to shoot the deer through the passenger window.

PrairieSpyder
09-17-2015, 08:04 AM
When I saw the title, I was thinking of suicide knobs, which I think would have been safer than this idea.

Bob Denman
09-17-2015, 08:14 AM
He better be your BEST BUDDY if you have to lean over him to shoot the deer through the passenger window.

:lecturef_smilie: You'd better make sure that the muzzle of the rifle is out the window... :yikes:

Bob Denman
09-17-2015, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE]Plus so many en joy holding wheel with knee, while opening their beer! :banghead: & armrest just get in way of girl getting to your lap. :bowdown::bowdown::lecturef_smilie::p

:shocked: THIS could be a real problem... nojoke

Bfromla
09-18-2015, 01:12 AM

Rednecks buds dont mind riding in back of truck (easier to puke off sides, than clean up cab). & other various hoot hollering activities:)