PDA

View Full Version : Most excited will be returning to 2 wheels next season .

Edsts
09-13-2015, 09:26 AM
Have my sights on the BMW RR , My friends always got on me for getting a spyder , lol . They miss me on the track and streets . But the hell with them any ways i am still keeping the spyder since the wife rides it more than me . She loves it . I will still ride it once & may be never once i get the bmw. I missed the rush of the track and it would be great to hang with my buddies my own age .

Sorry but when i ride my spyder i am always the youngest guy in the group . lol
Gonna mod the spyder and add some goodies for the wife to rock out with. :yes:

Bob Denman
09-13-2015, 09:34 AM
:congrats: But we're gonna need to see some pictures of your new ride! :2thumbs:

Rockwall
09-13-2015, 09:41 AM
Awesome Bro! Take that thing onto the track and rip it!:doorag:

Bob Denman
09-13-2015, 09:46 AM
Is this what you're planning on getting?
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115992&stc=1
If it's the one... :clap: :2thumbs:

Chupaca
09-13-2015, 09:52 AM
you sound ready, willing and able. :2thumbs: glad you got to spend some time with the spyder and will keep in touch....:thumbup:

Mazo EMS2
09-13-2015, 11:04 AM
I hear ya!! I love the Spyder, but there are those times that I miss the Honda ST1300 too. If only I could afford to have both. I would do all my solo riding on the ST I imagine, and the two up on the Spyder. Life would be grand..

Edsts
09-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Is this what you're planning on getting?
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115992&stc=1
If it's the one... :clap: :2thumbs:

Bingo , thas nice.

Motorcycledave
09-13-2015, 01:05 PM
Funny you say that.... I feel exactly the same way I however am not always the youngest rider
looking for a nice V Strom.... BUT I will not part with my Spyder
Dave

Have my sights on the BMW RR , My friends always got on me for getting a spyder , lol . They miss me on the track and streets . But the hell with them any ways i am still keeping the spyder since the wife rides it more than me . She loves it . I will still ride it once & may be never once i get the bmw. I missed the rush of the track and it would be great to hang with my buddies my own age .

Motorcycledave
09-13-2015, 01:08 PM
I LOVE my ST1100 and ST1300

I hear ya!! I love the Spyder, but there are those times that I miss the Honda ST1300 too. If only I could afford to have both. I would do all my solo riding on the ST I imagine, and the two up on the Spyder. Life would be grand..

latony007
09-14-2015, 12:12 AM
Congrats that is a bad ass bike. I too feel like a very young spyder rider at 44! I love my sport bike and will not give it up until i am unable to ride it. I use the spyder for errands and taking the wife or daughter for rides so i plan on keeping both for as long as i can or until one breaks down and i can't afford to replace it lol

ARtraveler
09-14-2015, 12:19 AM
:congrats: on your new ride. That is some of the good stuff. :yes:

PaladinLV
09-14-2015, 12:31 AM
Whatever floats your boat!

BTW - good thing you didn't pick a Harley! :D

AJ

cptjam
09-14-2015, 01:51 AM
Having a wife who rides a Spyder is quite wonderful! I think it is fantastic, and allows us to travel extensively. I still ride two wheels, but think to each his own. Love the BMW, but would have trouble on a 9000 mile ride on one! The main thing is to ride!

TommyBwell
09-14-2015, 03:31 AM
The RR is an amazing bike. The electronics were the best in the business for a while. I still lust after them when I go to the BMW shop near my house every week or two. I've probably had over fifty bikes and my 1996 R1100RS and 2010 R1200GS were my favorites. I love my Spyder because it has me back in the wind but if I could I would join you.

Vt. Rider
09-14-2015, 06:21 AM
For me, the Spyder is OK. It has it's place, and I guess I'm going to keep it. BUT.....and it's just a "but"....If I can get some money together, I'm going to get two wheels. My current wish list includes a BMW R1200 RT...or possibly a GS. Also in the wish list is a Suzuki V-Strom, MotoGuzzi Stelvio, Kawasaki Versys and maybe a Honda FB6. Whatever it may be, it has to fit my short legs and short wallet.