PDA

View Full Version : BRP HomeComing Event 2009

tjfischer
01-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I'm trying to plan out a month long road trip this summer. So, I contacted the Spyder Team from the BRP website. I was asking about a Homecomeing event this year. Living on the Left Coast, I thought it would be great to Valcourt, since I couldn't go last year.

Here is the e-mail respose I got.

"Greetings,

To answer your question this year we are planning an event on the West Coast and not in Valcourt. During this summer we will be at Sturgis, Americade and Laconia. There will be an owner's event at each of these events.

Regards,
Spyder Team"

IMO, it Sounds like BRP is planning on being pretty involved in the West Coast Spyder Event, that Ken is putting together in San Diego in July. Either that, or there is another West coast event that BRP will be sponsering and just hasn't posted yet.

Since I'm already on the Left Coast. I'm already registered to attend this event, I will have to plan on going elsewhere. Perhaps Alaska. That would be a good trip. I'll Go up the coast, then come back via Canada and the MidWest.

Star Cruiser
01-20-2009, 02:05 AM
[quote=tjfischer;69154]
"Greetings,

To answer your question this year we are planning an event on the West Coast and not in Valcourt. During this summer we will be at Sturgis, Americade and Laconia. There will be an owner's event at each of these events.

Regards,
Spyder Team" quote]

I will be at Americade again this year. I hope that brp contacts us about the Americade "event". I hope it is more than a Demo ride, although that is always fun too. It would be great to meet up with a whole group of fellow R','ders

Bill