PDA

View Full Version : It's H*** getting old

JerryB
09-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Hi folks,

I came out of the restaurant this morning; was gearing to go for an all-day ride.

Up walks this very nice ~ late 20's female and began asking me questions about my Spyder.

We talked for 5-6 minutes and when she walked away ( also very nice ), I thought: If only I were 45 yrs younger.

:banghead:

Jerry Baumchen

Cruzr Joe
09-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Hi folks,

I came out of the restaurant this morning; was gearing to go for an all-day ride.

Up walks this very nice ~ late 20's female and began asking me questions about my Spyder.

We talked for 5-6 minutes and when she walked away ( also very nice ), I thought: If only I were 45 yrs younger.

Jerry Baumchen

I promise to never get old.

Cruzr Joe

SPYD3R
TELL US SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T ALL EXPERIENCED.......
on 1 of my X-country rides, i had a similar Xperience, when she told me if i gave her a ride on my SPYD3R, that she'd give me the ride of my life.... :lecturef_smilie:
i had no idea what she was talking about.... :shocked: as i rode off, i waved to her.... duh...
dp

Orange Spyder Man
don't let age ... stand in your way.... look at Hugh Heff & Donald Trump...

osm

bmccaffrey
09-10-2015, 07:20 PM
That is funny Dan

Jerry your only as young as the woman u feel.

Yahoooooo:yes:

JerryB
09-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Hi Orange Spyder Man,

Re: Hugh Heff & Donald Trump...

Uh, I'll take old any day compared to those two.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) I got married in 1968, just a few weeks before I turned 28. We had been married for a few months & we had a '65 Volks bug.
One day we were stopped at a red light & and a very nice young woman walked across in front of us. My head did not move but my eyes were definitely on her. The light went green and we drove off. After about two blocks, my wife gave me a hard elbow into the ribs. I said, 'What was that for?' She said, 'You know what that was for.' So I told her, 'If I ever stop looking, order the casket because I have died.'

Bob Denman
09-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Jerry,
What I find myself thinking when this happens:

"I wonder if she'd want to date the kid?" :bbq:

Chupaca
09-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Jerry,
What I find myself thinking when this happens:

"I wonder if she'd want to date the kid?" :bbq:

who's kid...?? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: at my age my kids would still have a run for their money...their fingers can only work a keyboard...:roflblack::roflblack:

Motorcycledave
09-11-2015, 12:14 AM
Those two guys have endless $$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$$ that's how they do it

osm

Motorcycledave
09-11-2015, 12:17 AM
I can tell you what will make you feel old...... that is when your children become ":yikes:GRANDPARENTS:yikes:
however it is fun calling my oldest son Grandpa.....
Dave

Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

Bfromla
09-11-2015, 02:31 AM

osm
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115864&stc=1

Bob Denman
09-11-2015, 06:52 AM
:agree: It must be the silk pajamas... :2thumbs:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
09-11-2015, 07:08 AM
next time send her to me

MouthPiece
09-11-2015, 07:28 AM
There are so so many who have not had the privilege that we have had to get oldER.

Chris

Bob Denman
09-11-2015, 07:34 AM
next time send her to me
And what will your Wife do with her?
Go Shopping? :D

Don in E Texas
09-11-2015, 09:25 AM
There are so so many who have not had the privilege that we have had to get oldER.

Chris

..great comment. I just had my checkup with family doc yesterday -- his quote "whatever you are doing - keep it up". I was 80 on Sept 5th. Oldest daughter has a grandson that is 15. Time moves on -- hope I go along with it as I enjoy the ride....now to get my Spyder out of the shop...

Don

Pirate looks at --
09-11-2015, 09:32 AM

osm

Oh yeah look at them. The only reason they are, or were able to attract beautiful women was the huge mountain of cash they stood on! I am sure with out all that money any beautiful 20 something woman would be attracted to someone who wouldn't touch anything with out having it covered in Kleenex or who had a beautiful Orange Comb over!:roflblack::roflblack:

Gumbeau
09-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Oh yeah look at them. The only reason they are, or were able to attract beautiful women was the huge mountain of cash they stood on! I am sure with out all that money any beautiful 20 something woman would be attracted to someone who wouldn't touch anything with out having it covered in Kleenex or who had a beautiful Orange Comb over!:roflblack::roflblack:

Yes we are all getting older, but that beats the heck out of the alternative ;)

WEB-WVR
09-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Jerry....maybe it WAS you and not the Spyder :clap:

JerryB
09-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Hi Craig,

Re: Jerry....maybe it WAS you and not the Spyder

In my dreams ONLY. I have learned to face the cold hard facts of reality. nojoke

Jerry Baumchen

Bob Denman
09-11-2015, 02:14 PM
:D C'mon; tell us the truth... :D
You "entertained the notion", for at least a couple of seconds... :thumbup:

ARtraveler
09-11-2015, 02:17 PM
:bbq::bbq: I'm watching but think that is all I should say. :roflblack:

Madrebel
09-11-2015, 02:49 PM
TELL US SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T ALL EXPERIENCED.......
on 1 of my X-country rides, i had a similar Xperience, when she told me if i gave her a ride on my SPYD3R, that she'd give me the ride of my life.... :lecturef_smilie:
i had no idea what she was talking about.... :shocked: as i rode off, i waved to her.... duh...
dp

I would have told her to go first....;)

JerryB
09-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Hi Bob

Re: You "entertained the notion", for at least a couple of seconds... :thumbup:

I was born a guy & I'll die a guy; you can figure it out. :thumbup:

Jerry Baumchen

Ex Winger
09-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Hi Orange Spyder Man,

Re: Hugh Heff & Donald Trump...

Uh, I'll take old any day compared to those two.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) I got married in 1968, just a few weeks before I turned 28. We had been married for a few months & we had a '65 Volks bug.
One day we were stopped at a red light & and a very nice young woman walked across in front of us. My head did not move but my eyes were definitely on her. The light went green and we drove off. After about two blocks, my wife gave me a hard elbow into the ribs. I said, 'What was that for?' She said, 'You know what that was for.' So I told her, 'If I ever stop looking, order the casket because I have died.'
That's the same as I told the wife.When I quit looking close the lid:cheers:

IdahoMtnSpyder
09-11-2015, 05:05 PM
As my brother said one time, "You don't have to be hungry to look at the menu!"

Fat Baxter
09-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Also remember: Love is blind .... that's why a guy has to feel his way around.

SailnDive
09-12-2015, 11:11 PM
Hi Craig,
In my dreams ONLY. I have learned to face the cold hard facts of reality. nojoke

Jerry Baumchen

Jerry, is that you in the old skydiving gear? That's really old stuff. I know because I still have that vintage stored in my closet. I don't jump it any more but I use it for para-sailing sometimes.

JerryB
09-13-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi SailnDive,

Re: Jerry, is that you in the old skydiving gear? That's really old stuff.

Yes, that is me. May of '71 over Abbotsford, BC; the day that I graduated from college.

I'll have you know that was state of the art back in those days.

So there. :yes:

Jerry Baumchen
D-1543

Bob Denman
09-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Yes, that is me. May of '71 over Abbotsford, BC; the day that I graduated from college.
They threw you out of a plane for graduation?? :shocked:
All that I got was a diploma, and a trip to Cape May to go Drumfishing... :D