PDA

View Full Version : need some Expert help

midnightbreeze50
09-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Hey, I have a Iphone 5S, I have downloaded Tapatalk , but I still have not figured out how to post with it to Spyderlovers, could someone Please give me step by step Instructions on how to do this, and photos too, I have been banging my head aginst the wall to no Avail, LOL

Thankyou in Advance

Midnightbreeze

JayBros
09-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Don't know why you need Tapatalk. I just punch 'em out on my 5S.

Highwayman2013
09-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Hey, I have a Iphone 5S, I have downloaded Tapatalk , but I still have not figured out how to post with it to Spyderlovers, could someone Please give me step by step Instructions on how to do this, and photos too, I have been banging my head aginst the wall to no Avail, LOL

Thankyou in Advance

Midnightbreeze

Do you want to reply to a thread?

midnightbreeze50
09-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Don't know why you need Tapatalk. I just punch 'em out on my 5S.

JAYBROS, I have tried doing just that , can you tell me how you do it.

Thanks in Advance

Midnightbreeze

SpyderGTL
09-12-2015, 08:49 PM
For a new thread, go to the appropriate top level of folder, like Spyder General Discussion, and click the three dots in the upper right and then select New Topic.

To simply reply to a topic, just click in the Write a Reply box at the box and start typing. To reply to a particular post and quote it, click on the post that you want to quote and select Quote, then start typing.

To attach a picture, click on the little + sign next to the Write a Reply box, then select the Pictures icon (with the mountain and sun) to go to the various picture folders on your phone. Select the picture that you want and the resolution that you want.

When you're all done, click on Reply in the upper right or Send if you're doing a simple reply without pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

midnightbreeze50
09-13-2015, 09:19 PM
SpyderGTL, Thankyou so much for posting this Information, soon as I can I will try it,

THANKS AGAIN,

Midnightbreeze :yes::yes::yes: