PDA

View Full Version : any Spyders in Hawaii?

ruthie
09-07-2015, 10:46 PM
We will be coming to Hawaii, doing some island hopping, in 2 weeks and was wondering if any Spyder riders is there.

ARtraveler
09-07-2015, 11:02 PM
HiSpyder lives on Kauai. We saw a :ani29: last time we were on Maui. We got a rental :spyder2: there. No rentals these days.

SpyderAnn01
09-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Try sending HISpyder a PM, I think he is fairly active on the forum.

HIspyder
09-08-2015, 01:27 AM
We will be coming to Hawaii, doing some island hopping, in 2 weeks and was wondering if any Spyder riders is there.

I'm here, tearing up Kauai with my F3-S. :yes:

Bob Denman
09-08-2015, 07:28 AM
I recall reading that the business that had been renting Spyders, said that they were taking a lot of abuse by the riders...
That's a shame, and I hope that eventually some rentals re-appear. It would be GREAT to ride in such a beautiful place! :thumbup:

ruthie
09-08-2015, 07:40 AM
HI SPYDER just sent you a PM
Hope if I could rent a Spyder and at least ride in around the block I could say I rode in 49 of the 50 states.

tommyandbeth
09-08-2015, 07:42 AM
I'm here, tearing up Kauai with my F3-S. :yes:
Send us some F3 s pics on the island please.

HIspyder
09-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Hope if I could rent a Spyder and at least ride in around the block I could say I rode in 49 of the 50 states.

Aloha Ruthie, I replied to your PM.

HIspyder
09-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Send us some F3 s pics on the island please.

Hey, let me get used to this thing first, will you? :D

All joking aside, I plan on posting many. How else am I going to get you all to come out and visit? ;)

murphybrown
09-08-2015, 09:46 AM

Yep, have the same goal...when I purchased my '10 knew one of my travel goals was all 50 states on a (preferred mine) Spyder. Went to Maui... winter of '12 first day went down to rent :spyder:and someone had rented for 6 weeks and I was only there for 2...and since then he has dropped having the Spyders...so that is still on my "must do" list. Got the other 49 "in my book as complete" on my own Spyder...:yes::yes:

So if you find an island that will rent Spyder please let me know. I will first rent the spyder, then arrange my trip to that island!!! Gotta luv the bucket list..:thumbup::thumbup:

HIspyder
09-08-2015, 09:56 AM
Yep, have the same goal...when I purchased my '10 knew one of my travel goals was all 50 states on a (preferred mine) Spyder. Went to Maui... winter of '12 first day went down to rent :spyder:and someone had rented for 6 weeks and I was only there for 2...and since then he has dropped having the Spyders...so that is still on my "must do" list. Got the other 49 "in my book as complete" on my own Spyder...:yes::yes:

So if you find an island that will rent Spyder please let me know. I will first rent the spyder, then arrange my trip to that island!!! Gotta luv the bucket list..:thumbup::thumbup:

You can't count Hawaii until you've driven on all the major islands. Kauai, Oahu, Maui and Hawaii (The Big Island) :yikes:

Yeah, I just made that up.

ARtraveler
09-08-2015, 12:45 PM
You can't count Hawaii until you've driven on all the major islands. Kauai, Oahu, Maui and Hawaii (The Big Island) :yikes:

Yeah, I just made that up.

Whew! Guess I am good then. :roflblack::roflblack: