PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY back on my Spyder!

flaggerphil
09-07-2015, 09:17 PM
I've been having some health problems (leftovers from injuries many, many moons ago, that have cropped up as I get older...I'm 64) and they've kept me off the Spyder for most of the spring and summer. FINALLY I've gotten over enough of them to get back on the bike! Last week did some riding just to get the oil flowing in the beast, and Saturday and Sunday I did all the errands I needed to do on it...taking the long way, of course. Nice to get back in the saddle! Hopefully I can keep this up and get some good riding in during the end of summer and into fall and winter here. That's when the weather's best.

It's so nice to be riding again!!

:ohyea:

ARtraveler
09-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Glad to hear you are back riding again. I notice in spring that the muscles seem to have deteriorated for me. I have to build up my stamina. For me it takes a week or two.

Chupaca
09-07-2015, 09:41 PM
glad you beat back the demons and are in the saddle again. Sorry they held you down but don't dwell on that and get in all the ryding you can...wait..your in florida..:yikes: outside of hurricanes you can ryde all year long..and I was feeling for you...:roflblack::roflblack:..enjoy..:ohyea:

pegasus1300
09-07-2015, 10:55 PM
welcome back. It IS good to be riding again. Glad you mad it

jaherbst
09-07-2015, 10:59 PM
I've been having some health problems (leftovers from injuries many, many moons ago, that have cropped up as I get older...I'm 64) and they've kept me off the Spyder for most of the spring and summer. FINALLY I've gotten over enough of them to get back on the bike! Last week did some riding just to get the oil flowing in the beast, and Saturday and Sunday I did all the errands I needed to do on it...taking the long way, of course. Nice to get back in the saddle! Hopefully I can keep this up and get some good riding in during the end of summer and into fall and winter here. That's when the weather's best.

It's so nice to be riding again!!

:ohyea:

Wait till your 75. You have things crop up that your Grandpa had. :joke: Glad your back.

Jack

SpyderAnn01
09-08-2015, 12:55 AM
Great to hear that you are back for the best riding season in FL, I hope you get to enjoy many miles over the winter.

PMK
09-08-2015, 05:40 AM
Maybe we will pass each other in our travels of Floridas east coast. Enjoy and be safe.

PK

Bob Denman
09-08-2015, 06:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=80NoPLp-Zl0

:clap: :congrats: :2thumbs: