PDA

View Full Version : ACS Suspension not working after dash replacement - Help!!!!

currin20fan
09-01-2015, 02:54 PM
I have a 2011 RT Ltd and the cluster was just replaced. Everything seems to be working fine except for the air suspension. I usually hear it automatically adjusting when I have a passenger. It doesn't do it anymore. So, I tried adjusting it by the manual switch and an orange setting pops up and says "Manual". Never saw that before. You can adjust it up or down by the switch but it does not show which position you are in like it use to. It continually shows "Manual". No codes are thrown and the dealer said no codes were active. Any ideas! :dontknow:

JayBros
09-01-2015, 03:11 PM
And the dealer doesn't know? I assume it worked before the cluster change. If so, it's his job to find the problem, even if he must get on the horn to BRP.

HamburgerHelper
09-01-2015, 03:22 PM
I have a 2011 RT Ltd and the cluster was just replaced. Everything seems to be working fine except for the air suspension. I usually hear it automatically adjusting when I have a passenger. It doesn't do it anymore. So, I tried adjusting it by the manual switch and an orange setting pops up and says "Manual". Never saw that before. You can adjust it up or down by the switch but it does not show which position you are in like it use to. It continually shows "Manual". No codes are thrown and the dealer said no codes were active. Any ideas! :dontknow:
The ACS (Air Controlled Suspension) must be reset by the dealer using BUDS.
This is done with two wooden blocks of known dimensions.

currin20fan
09-01-2015, 07:05 PM
The dealer has the spyder & hopefully he will figure that out.

Highwayman2013
09-01-2015, 07:27 PM
This happened to me when the cluster was changed. The Tech forgot to reset it. It must be reset with BUDS. You should be able to use it in manual, it just won't be automatic.

currin20fan
09-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Cluster reset. All is good.

Chupaca
09-03-2015, 01:10 PM
love when we see the whole process unfold. Glad your all back to normal, hopefully on the road to anywhere...:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
09-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Cluster reset. All is good.

Glad to hear that all is back to "Norbal"... :D :clap: :2thumbs:

JayBros
09-03-2015, 02:51 PM
:thumbup:! Just what we like to hear!