PDA

View Full Version : This is really annoying...

Bob Denman
08-31-2015, 05:48 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/world/middleeast/isis-militants-severely-damage-temple-of-baal-in-palmyra.html?_r=0
Destroying these ancient sites just seems wrong on a whole lot of different levels... :gaah:
To me; this is about like throwing acid on a priceless painting, or stuffing a grenade under a statue...
Senseless destruction! :banghead:

cuznjohn
08-31-2015, 05:52 PM
it is truly a shame

ARtraveler
08-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Nah! They are only revitalizing an old area. Bigger and better to come. :roflblack::roflblack:

Not! Just trying to keep it non-political.

A slight hi-jack. Which was the recommended non-OEM tire for the :spyder2: again? Thanks.

Hi-jack button: OFF

Chupaca
08-31-2015, 08:06 PM
if life means nothing to them...why would anything else..:banghead::banghead: allah needs to slap them so hard over the head they will need to roll down their socks to fart...oops !! Have to watch my language...:roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-31-2015, 08:51 PM
:D You sure paint a pretty mental picture... :D

oldguyinTX
08-31-2015, 09:54 PM
These people do not look at life the way we do. Nothing is sacred to them except for their own warped and twisted views. They view sexual slavery as their God given right. What God would condone this? You can read the Koran or the Bible and if someone is :cus: up enough, they can interpret either one to further their own interests. They are like cockroaches, kill one and there is a million more where that one came from. Sorry if I'm not PC.