PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: NYC-area Spyder owners

thatgo
08-28-2015, 01:44 PM
Hey!

We’re shooting a music video for an electronic/pop group in downtown Manhattan this Thursday night 9/3/15.

We love the way Spyders look and want to include one in the video in a couple of shots. If you’re in the area and interested in having your bike featured we will compensate you for your time.

Please contact us at projects@that-go.net (projects@that-go.net) for more information.

Thanks!

J48cruiser
08-28-2015, 02:34 PM
what model and what color do you want?

Bob Denman
08-28-2015, 02:41 PM
A couple of years ago (Maybe three or four...), somebody else posed in here about a video shoot, and wanting some Spyders... I believe that it was taking place in North Carolina...

:shocked: But I don't remember how that shoot worked out...:opps:

Good Luck with your project! :thumbup:

thatgo
08-28-2015, 02:51 PM

Thanks for your reply!

At this point we are pretty open and would like to be able to put a couple of options in front of the band, but we like the body style in general so any color could be cool.

thatgo
08-28-2015, 02:53 PM
A couple of years ago (Maybe three or four...), somebody else posed in here about a video shoot, and wanting some Spyders... I believe that it was taking place in North Carolina...

:shocked: But I don't remember how that shoot worked out...:opps:

Good Luck with your project! :thumbup:

Thanks Bob!

arntufun
08-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Thanks for your reply!

At this point we are pretty open and would like to be able to put a couple of options in front of the band, but we like the body style in general so any color could be cool.

I'm almost positive you would want the F3 model for most current music vids, unless your name is Bobby Vinton ..... :joke: The F3 would be a great looking machine in a music vid.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=114820&stc=1

garb55
08-28-2015, 10:41 PM

I don't know what he wants but
I want one not older than 40 and not younger than 30
Oh and color
Blond :roflblack::roflblack:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-29-2015, 11:19 AM
it's a shoot for a music video to be done in china town, the producer already contacted me to use my spyder for this coming thurs. eve.

arntufun
08-30-2015, 05:01 AM
it's a shoot for a music video to be done in china town, the producer already contacted me to use my spyder for this coming thurs. eve.

No offence, but I would be very cautious..........Your spyder might be packed in a shipping container heading to Nigeria, and your wallet might be missing out of your back pocket. :shocked:

DrewNJ
08-30-2015, 06:52 AM
And it must be a video for an old easy listening type song if they use any RT's....[emoji38]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
08-30-2015, 07:50 AM

:congrats: :clap:
There might be some truth to what Randy has said; keep an eye open... :shocked:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-31-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm supposed to find out details today, the producer said it is electronic pop music.

Bob Denman
08-31-2015, 07:17 AM
:D cool... :clap:
You could end up owning the bike, that brings the Spyder to the masses! :thumbup: