PDA

View Full Version : LED Install

AZF3S
08-24-2015, 05:21 PM
I've seen a lot of Spyders on this site with LED ground effects and other LED applications and so far I think the most useful would be some additional lighting on front fenders, including turn indicators. Has anyone here installed these or know who does?

Deanna777
08-24-2015, 05:33 PM
I have the LED'S on the Front Fenders ( Amber Fender LED with safety reflector design + Red Fender LED with the Safety reflector design) I also have the Red side markers( on the saddle bags) with the Safety Reflector Design.

I got them from TRIC LED who is on a sponsor on this site, I had mine installed by a dealer. Also, you can install them yourself. I have a 2014RTS-SE6 Deanna

robr32
08-25-2015, 07:40 PM
I've seen a lot of Spyders on this site with LED ground effects and other LED applications and so far I think the most useful would be some additional lighting on front fenders, including turn indicators. Has anyone here installed these or know who does?

I have the front amber ones and the rear red ones and the ones that go up the center of the front fenders I need to install, I need to remove the front Tupperware to install the ones on the center fenders because they are a turn signal
So far that is what is holding me back & maybe wait till it is a bit cooler

AZF3S
08-26-2015, 10:39 AM
I know there has been some interest in a group install meet sometime...used to do it with a sports car club I was in. Might be a good time and we could all get to know one another and learn. As for me, I'm as lost on LED's as last year's Easter eggs.