PDA

View Full Version : Can -Am Dealerships in the Oneonta, New York area

Deanna777
08-22-2015, 05:48 PM
I was wandering is their any Can-Am dealerships in/and around the Oneonta, New York area (about 50miles either north, south, east, west)?

If their is ,are they reputable?

How is their Sales/Service Department?
Is their Sales/Service Departments easy to work with.

My cousin might be interested in getting a spyder. She/and here finance knows that I have a :spyder2:. Deanna

BlueBayou
08-31-2015, 09:54 AM
great service department, during visit I came across Bob Denman's spyder so they must be good. Seriously, very nice people to deal with

rogerb
08-31-2015, 11:05 AM
Google spyder dealers. On the BRP site they will request town or zipcode. The results will give you a list of dealers and how away they are. The rest is a matter of choice.

Chupaca
08-31-2015, 12:23 PM
but part of my family was from that area. Grandfather built many houses around Ocuaga lake, hung out in Deposit and sisters lived in Oneonta. But that was late 1800's to 1900 when he took off for Peru. Although they had trikes back then the only dealers were in the fur trade...:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Sorry just jarred my memory..:bowdown: but hey they will have great ryding up there even if the dealer is a hundred miles away....:thumbup:

cuznjohn
08-31-2015, 12:44 PM
pvt message sent

otter28169
08-31-2015, 02:17 PM
The dealership that was in Cobleskill has stopped selling spyders, and Klinger's is a good dealership from what I have heard. they have good pricing, and I have heard good things about their service department. DDS Motorsports in Utica would be the next closest I believe. There service department is OK, but their prices are a little high IMO.

Just sayin'............

Deanna777
08-31-2015, 03:23 PM
pvt message sentThanks for the pm. Deanna

Deanna777
08-31-2015, 03:29 PM
The dealership that was in Cobleskill has stopped selling spyders, and Klinger's is a good dealership from what I have heard. they have good pricing, and I have heard good things about their service department. DDS Motorsports in Utica would be the next closest I believe. There service department is OK, but their prices are a little high IMO.

Just sayin'............I will past the above info on to my cousin, when I see her in Nov.
Do you know what Klinger's address is ?
Also, Do know what DDS motorsports in Utica address?
Deanna