PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally

cyclekid58
08-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Planning has begun for the 2016 Deadwood 3 wheel rally, it has been expanded for next year from July 12 through 17th. The extra 2 days are for more individualized rides and charity work. The main events and rides will still be the 14th-17th. Hotels are filling very fast already and info from Teresa from FirstGold is posted below. Sunday thru Thursday will be $119 a night and Friday and Saturday are $159.00. Teresa said that more vendors will be added next year and it will be bigger and better than before.

YES THERE ARE ROOMS!!
First Gold Hotel has a block of rooms set aside for the 2nd Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally which will be held on July 12-17, 2016. If you attempt to book on-line you will more than likely encounter a message stating we are already full. THIS IS NOT TRUE. We have blocked out those dates on-line so the participants of next year's rally can get rooms first. The best way to get your rooms at First Gold is to call the toll free number 1-800-274-1876 x.1000 and ask for a room in the block 3 WHEEL RALLY. Hope that eliminates some of the confusion! More info will be posted on the facebook and 3 wheel rally pages as it becomes avail. :yes::yes::yes:

I am going and have already made my reservations.

PrairieSpyder
08-19-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm going. I'd like to hear who else is.

cyclekid58
08-19-2015, 12:37 PM

We have several from North Idaho and Eastern WA going and they have made reservations. There will no doubt be more from this area.

Big F
08-19-2015, 12:44 PM

I and Chico from Omaha have made hotel reservations along with another couple from NC (that's 3 Spyders going for sure). We have talked with some other Spyder ryders in our club and they are considering also?
We are thinking that year 2 will be bigger and better AND we love to ride in the Black Hills.
BIG F

fireplug98
08-19-2015, 12:55 PM

I'm in so far !!!

Tommy J.

GOZFST
08-19-2015, 01:21 PM
Well since I only live about 45 minutes away I guess I better go.

jcthorne
08-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Louise and I from Houston plan to be there for the first few days of the rally. We have reservations at the Marriott. The Rally is on our route of several places we are going to visit next summer on a great bike trip.

PaladinLV
08-19-2015, 01:40 PM
I'll be going, but staying at the Best Western (reservation made) ;)

AJ

Planning has begun for the 2016 Deadwood 3 wheel rally, it has been expanded for next year from July 12 through 17th. The extra 2 days are for more individualized rides and charity work. The main events and rides will still be the 14th-17th. Hotels are filling very fast already and info from Teresa from FirstGold is posted below. Sunday thru Thursday will be $119 a night and Friday and Saturday are $159.00. Teresa said that more vendors will be added next year and it will be bigger and better than before.

YES THERE ARE ROOMS!!
First Gold Hotel has a block of rooms set aside for the 2nd Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Motorcycle Rally which will be held on July 12-17, 2016. If you attempt to book on-line you will more than likely encounter a message stating we are already full. THIS IS NOT TRUE. We have blocked out those dates on-line so the participants of next year's rally can get rooms first. The best way to get your rooms at First Gold is to call the toll free number 1-800-274-1876 x.1000 and ask for a room in the block 3 WHEEL RALLY. Hope that eliminates some of the confusion! More info will be posted on the facebook and 3 wheel rally pages as it becomes avail. :yes::yes::yes:

JKMSPYDER
08-19-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm planning on going again next year. I had a blast at the first rally! The scenery was fantastic, the towns in the Black Hills were fun to explore, and the locals were happy to see us. Count me in!!

BikerDoc
08-19-2015, 04:50 PM
I'll be going, but staying at the Best Western (reservation made) ;)

AJ
The Floridians are also booked at the Best Western

PW2013STL
10-13-2015, 09:19 AM
Just made our reservations at First Gold Hotel.
See you all there!

murphybrown
10-13-2015, 10:29 AM
Just made our reservations at First Gold Hotel.
See you all there!

Got me my morning coffee in a gorgeous coffee cup...see you there..:yes::yes:

PrairieSpyder
10-13-2015, 04:22 PM
Got me my morning coffee in a gorgeous coffee cup...see you there..:yes::yes:

I'll see you there, too! But I'm staying at an AirBnB place in town. I'll look for you guys!

PaladinLV
10-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Reservations made, but since I'm cheap :ohyea: will be staying at the Hicock House (Best Western) :clap:

AJ

YES THERE ARE ROOMS!!

cyclekid58
10-13-2015, 05:51 PM
Reservations made, but since I'm cheap :ohyea: will be staying at the Hicock House (Best Western) :clap:

AJ

I am cheap too, I managed to get reservations at the Deadwood Hampton before prices started going up, and before the additional days were announced so will miss the 12th but be in sometime the 13th. :ohyea:

MrBilbo
10-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Hi was talking to a couple that went 2015 and it sounds great. How do I get on a mailing list when detils beome more solidified?

Thanks in advance

Rick Fisch

lwrydr
10-20-2015, 08:01 PM
I'm going and am riding with MurphyBrown......again......

firstgold
11-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Hi was talking to a couple that went 2015 and it sounds great. How do I get on a mailing list when detils beome more solidified?

Thanks in advance

Rick Fisch

All you have to do is email teresas@firstgold.com and you will receive info - the registration form is already on www.d3wr.com (http://www.d3wr.com) event page and a tentative itinerary has been posted....or call 800-274-1876 X. 1102

firstgold
11-03-2015, 06:06 PM
For those interested in more information about the 2nd Annual Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally and BTW National Trike-In - go to www.d3wr.com (http://www.d3wr.com) where you will find the tentative schedule of events posted and the registration form. You can always send an email to teresas@firstgold.com if you need additional info. It is anticipated that over 1200 trikes will be in Deadwood for 2016 and over 2000 people taking in the fun, vendors and activities.

Mkosma
12-05-2015, 09:07 PM
I went to the first one this year and it was a blast. Met some great people and had some great riding. The Iron Mountain Road, Devils Tower, Sturgis and everything in between. I rode my 2014 RT from Columbia, SC and plan on going again next year. Looking forward to this rally catching on and growing each year.

kbwitt
12-05-2015, 11:24 PM
I am in , will probally trailer spyder over from Gilbert AZ. I drove it over to Bike week at sturgis 2015.
Kenn

Geeky Ryder
01-02-2016, 02:29 AM
Sent my registration last week. Went last year and it was wonderful. Will be staying at Elkhorn Ridge RV Park in Spearfish, just 20 miles or so up the road from Deadwood. Most beautiful RV park I have seen. Hope to meet you all there.

cyclekid58
05-16-2016, 08:30 PM
Just a little less than 2 months till the 2016 Deadwood Rally, Theresa has been working her butt off to make this an even bigger and better event than last year, those of you that haven't signed up yet and are thinking about going need to do so and get reservations ASAP before everything in the area is sold out! :thumbup:

threefingers2
05-16-2016, 10:11 PM
If you are a member of the Brothers of The Third Wheel club you will get a discount off of your rooms. :clap:

sandeejs
05-23-2016, 08:45 PM
Just a little less than 2 months till the 2016 Deadwood Rally.... :thumbup:

Made my reservation last night. Missing the first day, prolly. Didn't go with FIrst Gold - got something a bit cheaper a little further out. How willI know the other Spyder Lovers there? Secret handshake? Coded horns?

Oh, wait..... We will be the ones on the Spyders!!:f_spider:

~Sandee~

Bandera
06-09-2016, 09:24 AM
I will be heading up from Bandera, TX arriving onthe 11th, I am staying at the Cole Cabins just outside of town.

Michael

Jim&Teresa
06-09-2016, 09:31 AM
See you all at the rally! We are registered for the event and will be staying with family in the area. We will be attending many of the events - can't wait - it will be a great time! :yes::yes::yes::yes: