PDA

View Full Version : New Riding Group

GRNLANTERN_00
08-14-2015, 12:49 PM
We are a new group of Spyder enthusiasts based out of Sierra Vista, Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders. We get together for at least one group ride a month. All are welcome. This month Aug 23rd we are meeting in Benson at I-10 and Hwy 90 to ride up Mount Graham. Anyone interested in joining this ride let me know.

Ryde On!!!

Chupaca
08-14-2015, 02:23 PM
always good to see ryders meeting up. Did you sign up on the home page groups and clubs..?? Hope you all have a great ryde..:2thumbs::ohyea::ohyea:

azcpl85711
08-14-2015, 03:20 PM
Was thinking of joining the new Phoenix group, but a much nicer ride to Sierra Vista. Will have to join you all for some rides.

GRNLANTERN_00
08-15-2015, 05:29 PM
I'm pretty sure I signed us up properly on the home groups. Under community if you click on groups it brings up a list of new ones and we are there so I hope I did it right.
Thanks.

azcpl85711
08-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Is your group through Spyder Riders of America?

robr32
08-18-2015, 11:24 AM

The Spyder Ryders of America™ - Superstitions Chapter is the only Arizona chapter that I know of right now

Ken Miller did tell he we has contacted by another group that was talking about being called:

The Spyder Ryders of America™ - " Southern Desert " Chapter or a name like to that

GRNLANTERN_00
08-19-2015, 11:09 AM

No, we are not a chapter Spyder Riders of America.

Frankie C
09-01-2015, 06:54 PM
:shocked: Monsoons are winding down. Next month is "Cars in the Park" Lots to do.

torquehound
09-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Always a good ryde with SASR!:clap:

kbwitt
09-01-2015, 08:26 PM
If you plan a trip throught the salt river canon. I would like to meet up and ride with you.

Maybe we can get other AZ groups together & picnic lunch in the canon and spend a night at some motel in globe or some place up there.
Kenn

Big Arm
09-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Hope to meet up you when I come down for the winter, in Oct. Usually stay till the end of April, then hit Spyderfest on our way home.

AppleSpyder
09-02-2015, 10:18 PM
If you plan a trip throught the salt river canon. I would like to meet up and ride with you.

Maybe we can get other AZ groups together & picnic lunch in the canon and spend a night at some motel in globe or some place up there.
Kenn

I figure this area is the half way point between Phoenix and Sierra Vista. It would be great to get other groups and ryders in AZ to meet up here. Maybe we could work on something for next April or May before the heat and the monsoons hit? Let me know what you think...we could get something started. Cindy

Jshomen
09-14-2015, 11:53 PM
We are a new group of Spyder enthusiasts based out of Sierra Vista, Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders. We get together for at least one group ride a month. All are welcome. This month Aug 23rd we are meeting in Benson at I-10 and Hwy 90 to ride up Mount Graham. Anyone interested in joining this ride let me know.

Ryde On!!!

Hope I'm replying correctly but yes, we would like to be a part of your new group. We just returned to our home in tucson for the winter/spring months and would enjoy some group rides. Would you please reply as to what I must do to join.

Thanks,
jshomen

AppleSpyder
09-15-2015, 09:59 AM
Hey there and welcome back to warmer weather. My husband and I both are native Cheeseheads/Packer fans. I hail from Waupaca area and he is from New Berlin. It's great to have "family" near by. :yes:

Anyway there is nothing you have to do to ryde with us. There are no dues or having to be a prospect or anything like that. We are just a bunch of Spyder crazy people that like to get together and ryde. We are having a ryde up your way for September. We are going to meet at Hot Rods at 10500 E. Old Vail Rd in Tucson on September 20th at about 11:15 or 11:30. There are going to be other Tucson area Spyderlovers ryders joining us for the first time too so it should be a great time. I hope that this is not too soon for you seeing as how you just got back "in country".

We are also having a camping weekend in October at Roper Lake State Park up by Safford on October 24th. There is one cabin available yet and a few camping sites left for that. My husband and I and at least one other couple are going to be there on the 23rd and 24th. Others will be there on the 24th. If this is something that interests you, you can make reservations at azstateparks.com

If you would like to be on our email list you can pm your email address. I send out an email to everyone with information about our next rydes and any other pertinent information. We do have a few people from Tucson that join us on most every ryde so maybe you will be able to hook up with them when we start our adventures. I am also going to pm this message to you....I'm not sure which way is best to contact you. Hope to see you soon, Cindy