PDA

View Full Version : Hey Im back!! Sorry it took so long!

ArmyGurl
01-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Im so sorry that its taken me so long to get back onto the :spyder: site. When i returned to Kuwait from leave the internet here decided to take a turn for the worse. :( Lets just say that it sucks to pay 100 bucks for internet service and not be able to use it.

But on to better things..... I did get to go home in October and spend some much needed time with my family. The most awesome thing in the world was hearing my baby call me mommie and seeing her walk and run!!:clap:

Now the hard part, ive got about two months of posts to look at so I can get caught up and know whats going on. To all the new Spyderlovers that I havent gotten a chance to say hello to.... welcome

IMRU3
01-11-2009, 05:23 AM
Glad to hear from you, ArmyGurl. And Happy New Year to you as well! A lot of the folks were thinking aboutcha. Best wishes and happy riding.:thumbup:

SpyderByter
01-11-2009, 06:49 AM
Welcome back :yes:

sleepman
01-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Glad to see you back on here. :2thumbs:

babyanlee
01-11-2009, 08:16 AM
welcome:cheers:

MSGTDOC
01-11-2009, 08:20 AM
GLAD YOU ARE OK. WAS JUST WORRIED SINCE WE HADN'T HEARD FROM YOU. HAPPY YOU ENJOYED YOUR LEAVE. BET IT WAS TOO SHORT. ANYWAY GLAD YOU ARE UP AND KICKIN.:2thumbs:

Lamonster
01-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Great to hear from you again and glad you got to get home to your little girl. It must be really tuff to b away right now.:pray:

bjt
01-11-2009, 09:17 AM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Happy/hello-104.gif

Nice to hear from you again ArmyGurl. Hopefully your internet issues are permanently resolved.

dltang
01-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Welcome "home". I am so happy you got to spend time with your family. Now, just stay safe a bit longer and come home for good, soon.

NancysToy
01-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Great to hear from you and know you are safe and well. Also great knowing that you had some much cherished time with your family. We all have had the computer and Internet service woes. They are never fun. Catching up with old posts is time consuming, but lots more fun. Just so you feel better, 15 inches of snow in the last two days, and the Spyder and motorcycles sitting patiently in the garage is no fun, either. We all have our burdens. Keep smiling!
-Scotty

Magic Man
01-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Welcome back! :clap::yes::2thumbs:

MM

8LEGS
01-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Welcome back ArmyGurl. Glad you are ok. Keep safe.

retread
01-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Welcome back, glad you could spend time with your family, gladder you're OK.

john

nyfdtsdemt
01-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Well again you lost in football.......lol

GO NAVY!

I too have just got off a deployment!

Back in NYC from TN

Smylinacha
01-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Im so sorry that its taken me so long to get back onto the :spyder: site. When i returned to Kuwait from leave the internet here decided to take a turn for the worse. :( Lets just say that it sucks to pay 100 bucks for internet service and not be able to use it.

But on to better things..... I did get to go home in October and spend some much needed time with my family. The most awesome thing in the world was hearing my baby call me mommie and seeing her walk and run!!:clap:

Now the hard part, ive got about two months of posts to look at so I can get caught up and know whats going on. To all the new Spyderlovers that I havent gotten a chance to say hello to.... welcome

Welcome back and glad you had a very nice time w/ your family!:2thumbs:

Spyderman62
01-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Welcome back to the site - and more importantly, to our family - and yeah...we really miss one of our own, especially when you are doing what you do for preservation of Freedom. :thumbup: Hope you have a super 2009, and that your time deployed is short. I know what it is like to leave family behind and deploy to the sandbox - sucked then, as I am sure it sucks now. Know that we support and applaud you. Kevin in Belleville:2thumbs:

Roaddog2
01-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Welcome Back

SSG Bean
01-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Glad to hear you're well! Hope the rest of your tour goes without incident.:thumbup:

StSpyder09
01-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Good to see you again.:2thumbs: Missed You.:read: Kinda Scary:pray::pray::pray:

Was glad to hear that you were here having a Fun Family Moment:)

I 've been visiting every night, but haven't posted much. I'm still on track for :spyder: 9/'09. Wife made a suggestion of getting it for our anniversary in June, which would be great if I didn't have to get a new grill (for me, not a vehicle). My priorities are 1. Replace the diamond my wife lost:yikes: with a bigger/better one. "A Happy Wife is a Happy Life" :shocked:(She trained me to say that):shocked: 2. Get teeth fixed:2thumbs:. 3. Get Spyder:yes::yes::yes:. I figure I'll be doing lots of smiling once I get my :spyder: so I'd better have a nice grill:2thumbs:. When will you be getting yours?

ArmyGurl
01-12-2009, 03:20 AM
Love all the new pics and I cant wait to get home now and FINALLY see a :spyder: in person. My first priority when I return is to take the motorcylce safety course so I can know what im doing on a bike. From there all I have to do is find a bank that is still operational in order to buy the :spyder: of my dreams. I look forward to eventually meeting you guys in the flesh one day too! Looks like i might miss the Daytona bike week though :( Im sure there will be many more opportunities though once the weather warms up. :pray:

GI Jane
01-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Hey ArmyGurl; so glad to see you're back! Was getting rather concerned. Shouldn't be long now until you're back in the good ole USA. Keep us posted; know you can't give specifics tho. You really do need to consider a :spyder:as a "Welcome Home" gift to self :). Have had mine now for 3 months and 1100 miles; haven't regretted it for a second. Enjoy planning for redeployment!