PDA

View Full Version : Tupperware

Dubliner
08-13-2015, 02:06 AM
Wings wear Tupperware.. Do Spyders wear it too?

With the 2015 models out and about and the naked look is in, has anyone tried a similar effort with the older models or does all the plastic hide a multitude of sins?

Bob Denman
08-13-2015, 06:54 AM
:dontknow: Remembering that NONE of the hidden mechanicals have had any "styling touches" put to them; what would you try to remove from which bike? :dontknow:
On the RT; it pretty much all seems to be integrated. You might be able to remove the black piece along the bottom sides of the bike...
I'm not sure about the other models... :shocked:

garb55
08-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Wings wear Tupperware.. Do Spyders wear it too?

With the 2015 models out and about and the naked look is in, has anyone tried a similar effort with the older models or does all the plastic hide a multitude of sins?

They don't make Tupperware big enough to fit ME :yikes::yikes::roflblack:

Chupaca
08-13-2015, 10:17 AM
there are a few running around with panels missing, by choice or other reasons, but you would need some modifications to make it look better than a spyder missing body parts. The routing of things under there were not done with exposure in mind. Good fiberglass/plastics guy could probably help make it work but I guess we are used to them looking like they do. The F3 looks like it does and we are fine with that cause it was made that way....mod away but show us your work...:thumbup: