PDA

View Full Version : ever have one of them day's

cuznjohn
08-11-2015, 10:49 AM
AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, I TELL LOTS OF STORIES ON HERE. some are real and some fake to make you think is he telling the truth.
WELL HERE IS TODAY'S STORY, and it is too funny not to be real. let me set it up.
i had to go for a CT chest scan today to check my lungs for the asbestos i have in them. so when i woke up this morning it was pouring out there, then it stopped. i had to be at the place at 1030 so i could fill out papers b4 my 1110 appointment. as i get there the sky's open up again, and naturally i don't have a umbrella. so i get out of the car in the parking lot and i walk fast to the front door of the place. the place has no awning and there is a slight incline going into the front single door.
as i get closer to the door i see a older lady holding the door open and her husband is walking into the place with a walker like TIM CONWAY used to walk when he played the old man on the CARROL BRUNET SHOW he was shuffling up the small incline with his walker stuck in the doorway and i was stuck in the pouring rain.
well i was getting so wet i had to put my hand in the middle of his back and push him in the door so i wouldn't drown out there. after i got in you could see all the people that work there trying to not laugh when they saw what i had to do and how wet i was. i could only laugh when they talked to me because it was just funny. here is Tim walking as the old man just to show you younger people that don't know who he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOwmSbD20aQ

Bob Denman
08-11-2015, 11:06 AM
:shocked: It probably would have been considered rude, to push him out of the way... :dontknow:

cuznjohn
08-11-2015, 11:12 AM
:shocked: It probably would have been considered rude, to push him out of the way... :dontknow:

he was stuck in the door on the small incline, so i didn't push him out of the way, i just gave him a boost to help him up the incline and into the door. i would never push someone out of the way. but i did think of it

Bob Denman
08-11-2015, 11:37 AM
;) Just grab him by both shoulders, jerk him rearward, and step to the right as he passes you going backwards! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :joke:

Chupaca
08-11-2015, 11:54 AM
No one took a video of you doing the walk..?? We need to compare..:roflblack: we have to give you a grade and not the incline type..:roflblack: glad that all you got was wet...we are water proof you know not so much your outer wear...

ARtraveler
08-11-2015, 01:33 PM
I believe you on this one John. :yes: