PDA

View Full Version : My Spyder Trike is in motion

ABCtriker
08-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Aug of 2013, I bought my first Spyder and fell in love. I shared blogs and photos concerning my love of riding and the freedom of spirit with Frank Milholland, a composer, who was inspired to write a piece of music for me called "Trikes in Motion". It is an oboe solo. The organist at my church liked the piece and has accompanied me several times at recitals, then, we played in church with the church organ -- WONDERFUL!! My husband and I have made Go Pro videos; he sorted through them and photos and made a video to go with the piece. - We did discover that 4 minutes is not much time, but I wanted to share that the enthusiasm of the ride is contagious and translatable in to music and video.

There are hours of video on the cutting room floor, but it was a blast, planning for this.

https://youtu.be/1XMBmyrRuXw

Brian Kay
08-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Not sure why I'm humming "Mary had a little lamb" after watching this... Lol

ABCtriker
08-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Not sure why I'm humming "Mary had a little lamb" after watching this... Lol

Close, but you should be humming "merrily we roll along."

Chupaca
08-09-2015, 09:25 PM
The powerpoint/video is great..:thumbup: the musical arrangement is wonderful.:thumbup: but for me they don't seem to fit together..:dontknow: could be the instruments used or the tempo..:dontknow:. Must be nice though, to have a musical arrangement made up special for you and your ryde...:2thumbs: