PDA

View Full Version : Sena smh1o issue

strmgra
08-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Since I updated to the latest software, my Sena wont stop saying "intercom failed, please try again". It occurs at a fairly low volume but never stops. It has nothing to do with the pressing of any buttons or proximity to other units. Any thoughts?

SpyderAnn01
08-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Welcome to my world. Say a command, say a command, say a command, cancelled.

Do a factory reset and maybe it will fix it, if not contact the people you bought it from and if they are any good they will replace the unit for you. If not, then you will have to deal with Sena customer service and you should be prepared for a long wait.

Brentc
08-09-2015, 11:37 AM
I have the 20s headset unit and have had a few instances where I have had to use the paper clip size rest hole on back of headset unit. Don't know if yours has that or not? I too have been going through a lot of getting used to issues with my 20 s. Just discovered last night that my headsets cutting in and out when both units are on is tied into a possible loose boom michrophone on my headset.

i know, duh, I should have checked that first thing...........

spyderrider51
08-09-2015, 12:01 PM
You have VOX intercom activated in the settings. You have to go into the settings and deactivate this feature.

PaladinLV
08-09-2015, 01:16 PM
IF you are using the SM10, the headsets are paired incorrectly to the SM10.
Try re-pairing the two units the SM10.

AJ

Just discovered last night that my headsets cutting in and out when both units are on is tied into a possible loose boom michrophone on my headset.

i know, duh, I should have checked that first thing...........

Motorcycledave
08-09-2015, 03:59 PM
If you are unsure of how to fix your problem it's best
to go to the Mfg.http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=113279&stc=1
Call the 408 number it is faster. they can and will walk you through it.
Dave

Lin
08-09-2015, 04:01 PM
I just bought two Sena units from Motorcycle Dave this year. I was having some problems and contacted Sena via their web site. They responded post haste. I was very pleased and impressed with their customer service. I hope you have good luck getting things working!