PDA

View Full Version : Modified parking brake pedal on a RS

jimsturges
08-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Bluenight911 saw my post inquiring on modifying the PB pedal on my RS as unlike the other models it is mounted behind the driver peg not on the bars. He fabricated a new pedal that extends several inches out which allows me to use it with my Prostetics. I've attached a few pics, thanks to bluenight911 for helping me out. Please contact him if this modification would assist you. If you have saddlebags be sure to let him know if they are factory bags or Corbin as it matters on how the new pedal fits.
Thanks

Jim

Bob Denman
08-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Kudos to Mike! :clap: :thumbup:
He sure does find ways to think outside the box; doesn't he? :D

jimsturges
08-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Yes he does Bob...... And so willing to help someone out

Jim

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Yes he does Bob...... And so willing to help someone out

Jim

:yes::yes::yes:......Jim thanks for posting the PIC's and your appreciation .....you are very welcome.......I believe in people who make an effort to over-come things that others just won't make the effort to try.!!!!!...........I also believe in " PAYING IT FORWARD ", because I have a lot to be thankful for......................Now Laura ( beadaholic ) where are your PICS ....:dontknow: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:...........Mike :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-07-2015, 06:10 PM
:yikes:......Does the " cheese grater " option :roflblack: ...Help to keep your foot on the Pedal.....Mike :thumbup:

beadaholic
08-07-2015, 08:02 PM
I will be posting pictures tomorrow, but THANK YOU MIKE!! I am very excited about this! Can't wait to try it out too! Today was a hard day for me, had to travel about 5 hours and am pooped hehe, the motorcycle makes me way more tired than a car! haha, which is good! But tomorrow I plan on doing this! :clap:

:yes::yes::yes:......Jim thanks for posting the PIC's and your appreciation .....you are very welcome.......I believe in people who making an effort to over-come things that others just won't make the effort to try.!!!!!...........I also believe in " PAYING IT FORWARD ", and I have a lot to thankful for......................Now Laura ( beadaholic ) where are your PICS ....:dontknow: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:...........Mike :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Chupaca
08-07-2015, 11:31 PM
glad Mike got you fixed up. Looks great and best of all it solved your problem...congrats..!! :2thumbs:

DrewNJ
08-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Nice work gentlemen!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk