PDA

View Full Version : Using the Advanced Search tab

Mazo EMS2
08-06-2015, 07:09 PM
I've been able to search for so many things on this site simply using the search tab. I think the tab itself needs to be bigger and stand out more so more people refer to it rather than posting "old info". In any case, I did a bit of homework on rear tires, and saved a bunch of money. Ordered a Kumho online through Discount Tire. I thought $81 with free shipping was pretty darn good.
.:bdh:

Chupaca
08-06-2015, 08:02 PM
that it is and glad you were able to order it. The search works well but if you ever get in a bind google it and they will do the search for you...:roflblack:nojoke many things I google take me here to spyderlovers...:thumbup:

Peter Aawen
08-06-2015, 08:24 PM
If you don't want to see all the other stuff that a 'normal' Google search brings back, just add 'spyderlovers.com' to the end of your keyword entry in the google address bar or search field - and it'll search here for you much better than the Forum provided search facility!! ie, type in 'Kumho spyderlovers.com' & hit return - that'll bring back all the Kumho entries here (& some adverts & stuff from the various board readers too, but mainly any Forum entries) Cool huh?! ;)