PDA

View Full Version : my lil scottish friend sent this to me

cuznjohn
08-06-2015, 04:04 PM
THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY A SCOTTISH GIRL
Three friends married women from different parts of the world.....
The first man married a Greek girl. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away....
The second man married a Thai girl. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table....
The third man married a girl from Scotland . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. The first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything either but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he urinates.....

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-06-2015, 04:23 PM
ok cuzn, so which girl is for you

cuznjohn
08-06-2015, 04:36 PM
i really like the girl that sent me this, we have been friends for over 10 years, but she lives and works as a nurse in ohio and look al she was on your bike

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=113085&stc=1

ARtraveler
08-06-2015, 04:50 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Good one. :yes:

Bob Denman
08-06-2015, 05:02 PM
i really like the girl that sent me this, we have been friends for over 10 years, but she lives and works as a nurse in ohio and look al she was on your bike

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=113085&stc=1

What part of Scotland is she from?? :D

cuznjohn
08-06-2015, 05:20 PM
i think she is from popmecork,,, not really sure bob, i know the last time she was home she took a bus to Edinburgh

Bob Denman
08-06-2015, 05:28 PM
i think she is from popmecork,,, not really sure bob, i know the last time she was home she took a bus to Edinburgh

All the way from Ohio??? :yikes:

Chupaca
08-06-2015, 05:39 PM
:roflblack::roflblack: had he been a scot he would have known better...:roflblack:

cuznjohn
08-06-2015, 05:42 PM
All the way from Ohio??? :yikes:

bob sometimes you really make me wonder

mowin
08-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Popmecork... omg thats to funny:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::thumbup:

NautiBrit
08-06-2015, 10:26 PM
I have a Scottish wife and can totally relate. I am constantly reminded by her that the only good thing to come out of England, is the road to Scotland.

Bob Denman
08-07-2015, 07:07 AM
bob sometimes you really make me wonder

:shocked: Scary; ain't it? :D
That's how it is, inside my head; ALL of the time!! :roflblack: