PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all your help, but going in different direction.

DonCSCS
08-03-2015, 02:54 PM
I just wanted to thank the fourm on all the help on trying to buy an RT Limited. I have decided to go in a different direction and get a harley. I know some will be critical and some will get the understanding. I got a really good deal. I look at it is if it doesn't pan out I will sell and re-explore the spyder option down the road. I appreciate all the assistance from all the people out there. You guys/gals are great! :yes:

SpyderAnn01
08-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Good luck and enjoy your new ride.

PrairieSpyder
08-03-2015, 03:09 PM
:congrats: on making your decision. I considered a Tri-Glide when I considered trading in my previous Spyder. They are nice machines.

Now that you know Spyder people are cool, don't get that HOG attitude!

Chupaca
08-03-2015, 03:15 PM
you are the one...don't buy because of others. You weighed the info and made your decision. Enjoy your new ryde and send us a picture...we almost all cam from some other machine...:yes::yes::ohyea::ohyea:

robmorg
08-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Like somebody said in some movie or other.... "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!" :thumbup:

Bob Denman
08-03-2015, 05:31 PM
:congrats: and the best of luck to you with it! :thumbup:
But we ARE gonna want to see some pictures... :D :2thumbs:

fratzba
08-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Good luck with your new ride!

(Once you get bored with it, we'll still be here :-) )

-Fratz

spacetiger
08-03-2015, 10:04 PM
post back and tell us what model HD you went with. Just curious on what HD model attracted you over the Spyder.

Jerry

ARtraveler
08-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Good luck with your new ride. One must buy what they want for themselves--not what others want you to do.

Be Happy and enjoy the HD. :yes::yes:

bobgeorge
08-04-2015, 04:46 AM
Good luck on the Harley!

Orange Spyder Man
08-04-2015, 07:13 AM
kudos to you.. enjoy your Harley... I owned lots of them thru the years... they are great rides... have fun & be careful...

osm

flaggerphil
08-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Just enjoy the ride!

MRH
08-04-2015, 11:53 PM
The whole point of the question was to help you make the best decision for yourself - I can't imagine that anybody here would wish you anything other than a great experience with your Harley.

Just remember to wave at those of us with two wheels up front.

PaladinLV
08-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Congrats!

Will say, if you opted for the Harley Trike, you won't need to worry about upper/lower arm workouts! :D

AJ

I just wanted to thank the fourm on all the help on trying to buy an RT Limited. I have decided to go in a different direction and get a harley. I know some will be critical and some will get the understanding. I got a really good deal. I look at it is if it doesn't pan out I will sell and re-explore the spyder option down the road. I appreciate all the assistance from all the people out there. You guys/gals are great! :yes: