PDA

View Full Version : CT. BIKESHOW

Roger
01-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Well i made it to my first show in ct. I met bob from garganos' and he answerd my question i still had in my head. sorry about the drool i may have left on any spyders. They also had a rep from brp sorry i forgot is name. They displayed all 4 colors of the spyder. I also met Wilson, sorry i missed smylin and hdxbones. smylin did mention how nice the guys at garganos' are back when i first joined and i have to agree. oh well i guess next weekend i will be at seacacus,nj for there bike show then NYC the week after. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Roaddog2
01-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Too bad we missed you, maybe we'll catch up in NYC.....Hartford show is for the Fainthearted :cus:rds.:doorag::coffee::thumbup::spyder:

steven888
01-04-2009, 07:17 PM
No way, Had no idea there was a show in CT. On another note. I have been seeing alot of threads with GARGONOS POWER SPORTS of CT, being mentioned in them. I have to say they are a real good can am dealer.I got my silver spyder from them back in july 08. Very good people at GARGANO'S. :2thumbs: STEVE , ROCKYHILL

Roaddog2
01-04-2009, 07:20 PM
:agree:
No way, Had no idea there was a show in CT. On another note. I have been seeing alot of threads with GARGONOS POWER SPORTS of CT, being mentioned in them. I have to say they are a real good can am dealer.I got my silver spyder from them back in july 08. Very good people at GARGANO'S. :2thumbs: STEVE , ROCKYHILL

Sopher
01-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I skipped this show only because the same show (Ken & Marv) will have on just two towns north of me in Wilmington MA. And Also in Salem NH.
Wilmington MA: Jan 10 & 11
Salem NH : Jan 24-25

Also a big show in East Springfield MA Jan 16, 17 & 18th.

I will mostlikely attend all three.

I originally thought of displaying my Spyder at one of those shows... But I'm too damn lazy to drag her out of the Garage, push he up the ramp onto the trailer and tow her. (The Bike that is, not the wife!)

Spyder still sitting on Jacks winterized and asleep!

nickcaro
01-04-2009, 11:02 PM
+1 on Gargano's

Although they are not the closest dealer to me, they are the ones I chose based on how Stu, Mike, Bob and Bob Jr's methods on dealing with potential customers. Its a family business that takes care of their customers. They have gone out of their way for me many times over.

Roaddog2
01-05-2009, 01:17 PM
+1 on Gargano's

Although they are not the closest dealer to me, they are the ones I chose based on how Stu, Mike, Bob and Bob Jr's methods on dealing with potential customers. Its a family business that takes care of their customers. They have gone out of their way for me many times over.They have done this for me also.I purchased mine in Mass before there was dealers in CT but they understand that and treat me like I bought it there :2thumbs:

tatt2r
01-05-2009, 02:57 PM
anybody going to salem nh show its about a mile from my shop....

Sopher
01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I will be.

Smylinacha
01-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Well i made it to my first show in ct. I met bob from garganos' and he answerd my question i still had in my head. sorry about the drool i may have left on any spyders. They also had a rep from brp sorry i forgot is name. They displayed all 4 colors of the spyder. I also met Wilson, sorry i missed smylin and hdxbones. smylin did mention how nice the guys at garganos' are back when i first joined and i have to agree. oh well i guess next weekend i will be at seacacus,nj for there bike show then NYC the week after. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Yeah sorry we missed you Roger! We went on Saturday, talked to Bobby for a while - yep - good dealer, good people.

Hopefully we'll make it to the Javitz

Smylinacha
01-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Hartford show is for the Fainthearted :cus:rds.:doorag::coffee::thumbup::spyder:

You would have gone w/ us if your wife didn't make you go out and buy her a bedroom set!:mad:

Roaddog2
01-05-2009, 10:11 PM
You would have gone w/ us if your wife didn't make you go out and buy her a bedroom set!:mad:You got me here thank the Lord She changed her mind would of felt bad watching her dismantle the old set and re painting the bedroom before the new one arrived :doorag:maybe you could help her instal a new cieling fan also :joke:

Smylinacha
01-06-2009, 10:11 PM
You got me here thank the Lord She changed her mind would of felt bad watching her dismantle the old set and re painting the bedroom before the new one arrived :doorag:maybe you could help her instal a new cieling fan also :joke:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah and once the fan is on, you'll let the birds loose.

Roaddog2
01-06-2009, 10:21 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah and once the fan is on, you'll let the birds loose.
:agree:

Roaddog2
01-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Hey Roaddog- I'll give you the bird!!:D:clap:

garganos
01-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Hey Roaddog- I'll give you the bird!!
I like that bird....:2thumbs:

LDFIREWORKS
01-13-2009, 09:11 PM
how was the show and how much snow was there 6, 8 ,10 ,inches boy do i miss that...................:thumbup::thumbup::spyder: