PDA

View Full Version : can-am survey

Retired 2012
07-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Just received a survey via email from can-am. Seems they are trying to get more info. and feedback from owners. I like it!!!!
Also puts you in a drawing for $500. debit card, not a bad think either.
I gave kudos to this forum for all the good is does for new and potential owners.
Thanks again for all your assistance and the crazy off topic stuff, too.

Chupaca
07-30-2015, 01:17 PM
Good to hear they are keeping us in mind..after all we(Joe Public) are the ultimate testers. We can do things no test lab can or can even think of...:roflblack: thanks for adding a good word for this site..its what it does best...:2thumbs:

Pampurrs
07-30-2015, 01:19 PM
Just received a survey via email from can-am. Seems they are trying to get more info. and feedback from owners. I like it!!!!
Also puts you in a drawing for $500. debit card, not a bad think either.
I gave kudos to this forum for all the good is does for new and potential owners.
Thanks again for all your assistance and the crazy off topic stuff, too.

I got one also, and filled it out.

Don't concern yourself about the $500 debit card drawing, I've got that in the bag :yes:

Pam

pitzerwm
07-30-2015, 01:42 PM
I too took, it, trust me it has nothing to do with them wanting our input/suggestions/experiences. There is no place to actually give them your opinion or suggestions. Looks to me like they are looking for ideas for a new commercial. To add insult to a waste of your time, Survey Monkey at the end wants you to register to take other surveys.

Retired 2012
07-30-2015, 01:52 PM
Sure there was, just click the "other" box and write what you want, worked for me.....:yes:
Guess they can't please everyone.:gaah:

ARtraveler
07-30-2015, 01:59 PM
I shall be looking forward to the survey. None here yet. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
07-30-2015, 02:16 PM
:shocked: Same here... maybe I'm disqualified because I filled one out for the SlingShot folks! :yikes:

MS JETSON
07-30-2015, 02:31 PM
I got the survey also and answered it. Only problem when it came to picking the state that I live in they DIDN'T HAVE SOUTH DAKOTA.

Chupaca
07-30-2015, 02:35 PM
I got the survey also and answered it. Only problem when it came to picking the state that I live in they DIDN'T HAVE SOUTH DAKOTA.

There is no need to teach geography...:hun: :yikes:

Bob Denman
07-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Since they've kicked Pluto out of the "Planet Club"; maybe it came down to either South Dakota, or Rhode Island, and you guys lost the coin toss! :roflblack:

Deanna777
07-30-2015, 03:14 PM
I got in the mail from BRP ( last week) a post card" saying tell us about your service experience and you could win $ 5,000 from BRP 3 easy steps,
1. call toll free # 1-800- 587-4936 or go on line to www.jdpower.com/brp (http://www.jdpower.com/brp)........
2. Enter #.....................
3. Give us your feedback about your service experience by:9/18/15 and you could win a BRP credit worth $5,000.*

Has anyone else gotten the above postcard in the mail?

Or has anyone tried the above steps?

I have tried yet........................ I would like some impute on the above...................Deanna

ARtraveler
07-30-2015, 03:17 PM
I got in the mail from BRP ( last week) a post card" saying tell us about your service experience and you could win $ 5,000 from BRP 3 easy steps,
1. call toll free # 1-800- 587-4936 or go on line to www.jdpower.com/bckrp (http://www.jdpower.com/bckrp)........
2. Enter #.....................
3. Give us your feedback about your service experience by:9/18/15 and you could win a BRP credit worth $5,000.*

Has anyone else gotten the above postcard in the mail?

Or has anyone tried the above steps?

I have tried yet........................ I would like some impute on the above...................Deanna

I did. Did not want to rat out the dealer with a couple minor complaints. They seem to know who did it, as I believe they get feedback from the surveys.

whiteyron
07-30-2015, 03:30 PM
I also got one.:popcorn:

jwulf74
07-30-2015, 03:45 PM
Hey now...we are infinitely superior to Rhode Island. .. :yes:

Number 2 most free State in the nation AND we have Sturgis. The population of the State will be well over 2x our permanent population if their estimates are right...

Since they've kicked Pluto out of the "Planet Club"; maybe it came down to either South Dakota, or Rhode Island, and you guys lost the coin toss! :roflblack:

Bob Denman
07-30-2015, 05:04 PM
:agree: :bowdown: Besides; you guys are completely "shark-free"... :thumbup:
If there's gonna be a Sharknado; it won't happen in your neighborhoods! :D

HIspyder
07-30-2015, 05:08 PM

I just completed the survey and was surprised to see Hawaii in the drop down menu. I guess I'm too used to purchasing online and not seeing Hawaii listed as a shipping destination. nojoke

Bob Denman
07-30-2015, 05:10 PM
:shocked: You mean that Hawaii beat them also?? :banghead:
I think that the fix is in! :gaah:

HIspyder
07-30-2015, 05:16 PM
:shocked: You mean that Hawaii beat them also?? :banghead:
I think that the fix is in! :gaah:

The 50th state to join the Union. They saved the best for last...:2thumbs:

JkRbbt
07-30-2015, 05:40 PM
I guess after selling me a 2013 RT and then a 2014 RT that has been in the shop 3 times in 3 weeks for overheating, after only 850 miles, they don't want to hear from me! :(

Deanna777
07-30-2015, 08:47 PM
I did. Did not want to rat out the dealer with a couple minor complaints. They seem to know who did it, as I believe they get feedback from the surveys.I went to the website(www.jdpower.com/brp (http://www.jdpower.com/brp)) could not find it, help me out send me a pm. Deanna

Deanna777
07-30-2015, 08:50 PM
I did not get the survey. Deanna

Vt. Rider
07-31-2015, 06:32 AM
I got the survey yesterday in the email.....filled it out and sent it back. It seems that they want to know how you "feel" about your spyder before, during and after the purchase. The entire survey is subjective, and they don't even ask about your likes/dislikes concerning the owning or operating of your machine.
IMHO, the survey will do absolutely nothing for the betterment of the spyder, but will probably make their ads/commercials more enticing.

Kwalsh
07-31-2015, 08:54 AM
i got the email survey this morning and did it on my phone, i am now shopping to see what i can spend my $500 on
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

kbwitt
07-31-2015, 09:28 AM

We through SD out of the states because the camp grounds and hotels are gauging way too much for Sturgis bike week. I have owned several businesses and yes prime season rates are Ok. . They are robbing you at least Jessie James used a gun so you did not feel bad like its my fault.

Vader
07-31-2015, 09:39 AM
You gotta be in it, to win it!
I thought the survey was good.

Magdave
07-31-2015, 09:50 AM
Guess I am special ( not in the short bus way :roflblack:) they actually called me. It was a very interesting 1/2hr call and the rep and I were in total agreement about almost all of my complaints. :thumbup:

ARtraveler
07-31-2015, 02:12 PM
I got the survey about :ani29: in general today. Filled it out like a good little owner. :roflblack::roflblack:

manxman
08-06-2015, 12:41 PM
I filled out the survey and also voiced my concerns. I got a call from BRD and the person wanted to ask me some questions. It took a few emails to connect, We did not get into what I wrote on the survey as I was not kind. I started to tell him what I did not like about the dealership and I did all the talking. When i was done he said nothing, did not offer any suggestions just said goodbye. Is this an example of customer goodwill ?

ARtraveler
08-06-2015, 02:39 PM
I filled out the survey and also voiced my concerns. I got a call from BRD and the person wanted to ask me some questions. It took a few emails to connect, We did not get into what I wrote on the survey as I was not kind. I started to tell him what I did not like about the dealership and I did all the talking. When i was done he said nothing, did not offer any suggestions just said goodbye. Is this an example of customer goodwill ?

I do not see them defending or criticizing a particular dealer when they are getting information from one side at the moment. I think the important thing was that they did call you back and that they listened to your complaints.

One complaint does not make for a bad dealer. Many similar complaints about a dealer will show a definite pattern though.

Richardv
08-06-2015, 03:39 PM
I do not see them defending a particular dealer when they are getting information from one side at the moment. I think the important thing was that they did call you back and that they listened to your complaints.

One complaint does not make for a bad dealer. Many similar complaints about a dealer will show a definite pattern though.

I filled in a survey, and expressed that I was not satisfied with the billing. It took the mechanic more time than allowed by BRP to install my recall, and they charged me 0.7 hr on the other part of the work order that I was to pay for. But I stayed there, during the mechanic worked on the bike. I saw when he started working on the recall...

Anyway, I explained that on the survey, and a week after the service manager from the dealer called me to let me know that he just processed a credit of 0.7h in my account toward s my next purchase. I asked him if he understood my concern, and he replied 'absolutely' ....and then asked, am I right in my thinking? he said again 'absolutely'... so I tanked him, and used up my credit on my next purchase.!!!

I think this is customer care.!

Richard