07-28-2015, 10:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIuIT3jKiUA&feature=youtu.be

Bob Denman
07-29-2015, 01:41 PM
:clap: :thumbup:

Bob Denman
08-08-2015, 09:29 AM
After installing mine; I forgot to mention something... :opps:
Getting the outer backer plates installed on the right-hand saddlebag is a whole lot easier, if you remove the muffler first. :thumbup:

Purple Guy
08-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Having had to replace one of my saddlebag pods because of a broken hinge I can definitely see at set of these in my future!

This picture will give you an idea of the extent you have to go to replace the pod! :yikes:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=113179&stc=1

Roadster Renovations
08-08-2015, 09:16 PM
After installing mine; I forgot to mention something... :opps:
Getting the outer backer plates installed on the right-hand saddlebag is a whole lot easier, if you remove the muffler first. :thumbup:

Wow, Bob, I just reached up there with my fingers and slipped everything in place and tightened it down. Of course I work with my hands all day long, too.

It's a good thing that you only have to do that once!

pitzerwm
08-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Wow, Bob, I just reached up there with my fingers and slipped everything in place and tightened it down. Of course I work with my hands all day long, too.

I would agree that the muffler makes it a bit of a pain, someone suggested removing the muffler shield, but I agree on miy bike removing the muffler would have made it faster, but I opped to just take my time and get the nuts on and tighten.

Bob Denman
08-10-2015, 08:12 AM

I should mention that I have absolutely NO manual dexterity... :shocked:
If I could install them; there's not a chimpanzee on the Planet, that would find the chore to be too tough! :thumbup: