PDA

View Full Version : Spyder racing?

dogtired
01-03-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm a longtime motorcyclist and new to the world of Spyders. My wife is not a motorcyclist and WILL NOT get on the back of a motorcycle with me, but she has expressed more than moderate interest in riding with me or me riding with her at the controls of a Spyder :clap: I hope to acquire a Spyder for my family this year and do some sweet touring moves:spyder:. And being smack dab in the average-age range of the above-average Spyder enthusiast (53 for me), my Spydee-senses tells me this is a great place to make great Spydee-freinds:2thumbs:

Now for my specific question from the performance enthusiast in me (what motorcyclist isn't an enthusiast?;)): Is there a racing series dedicated to the Spyder? Not that I'd be interested in racing one myself, but it usually goes that racing and the high-performance aftermarket tuning industy brings forth great things for us street enthusiasts who wannabe a little bit safer, faster, and maybe more comfortable.

THANKS!

docdoru
01-03-2009, 05:49 PM
welcome

Smylinacha
01-03-2009, 06:09 PM
welcome

FANG
01-03-2009, 08:19 PM
welcome

LDFIREWORKS
01-03-2009, 10:02 PM
:congrats::spyder: lover

8LEGS
01-04-2009, 02:28 AM
welcome

babyanlee
01-04-2009, 08:00 AM
:spyder:welcome:yes::yes::yes::spyder:

Cundiffla
01-04-2009, 08:32 AM
:congrats:welcome

I too was looking at motorcycle but my wife too says NO WAY! Febuary 2008 I saw a Spyder in back of pick up truck going North I-95 St. Augustine Florida, First look was what in the Heck is a Snow moblie doing in Florida. So I sped up to see what it really was afterall first glance wasn't sure. Caught up with the truck and SAW WHEELS it was LOVE at FIRST SIGHT I looked it up on Websites, researched, and went to Demo rides of course after my wife said it is a possilbity that she'll get on! After all the research went to the dealer to seal the deal April and came in July. After we got our Spyder it took me two months to get my wife on it "I didn't push her with the issue" and the first day she got on, my first passager. I had to remember go easy on gas and brakes the extra passager took some adjustment. Now she ride with no problem! GOOD LUCK with you and your wife Spyder and you will Enjoy the heck out of it!

Spyder racing I did see a website that some made a racing spyder and had sponser prints all over it I will look for it when I get back from my Ride today. and post it here.

Roaddog2
01-04-2009, 08:36 AM
welcome:2thumbs:
I'm a longtime motorcyclist and new to the world of Spyders. My wife is not a motorcyclist and WILL NOT get on the back of a motorcycle with me, but she has expressed more than moderate interest in riding with me or me riding with her at the controls of a Spyder :clap: I hope to acquire a Spyder for my family this year and do some sweet touring moves:spyder:. And being smack dab in the average-age range of the above-average Spyder enthusiast (53 for me), my Spydee-senses tells me this is a great place to make great Spydee-freinds:2thumbs:

Now for my specific question from the performance enthusiast in me (what motorcyclist isn't an enthusiast?;)): Is there a racing series dedicated to the Spyder? Not that I'd be interested in racing one myself, but it usually goes that racing and the high-performance aftermarket tuning industy brings forth great things for us street enthusiasts who wannabe a little bit safer, faster, and maybe more comfortable.

THANKS!

Dennis-SE5
01-04-2009, 09:06 AM
welcome:clap::clap::2thumbs::2thumbs::yes::yes::ye s:

wingnut
01-04-2009, 09:43 AM
welcome

retread
01-04-2009, 01:16 PM
welcome

Greg H.
01-04-2009, 01:40 PM
welcome

SpyderDog65
01-04-2009, 11:58 PM
welcome:congrats:on the purchace of your :spyder::thumbup: im sure u will have as much fun with it as i have with my SE5 best 21k i ever spent now its time for the Lamonster List of Mods lol...............Michael