PDA

View Full Version : Southern AZ spyders ride today

Rawhide kid
07-27-2015, 01:18 AM
They went for a ride today, starting at Tombstone and then to Chiricahuas. Photos on Facebook. Wish I could have gone but went to Rattlers game this afternoon.

AZ Y Factor
07-27-2015, 07:24 PM
They went for a ride today, starting at Tombstone and then to Chiricahuas. Photos on Facebook. Wish I could have gone but went to Rattlers game this afternoon.

It was a fun ride and everything was so green. Can't wait for next month ride to Mt. Graham.

AMTJIM
07-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Crazy how different Sonoita is, love te Tombstone/Bisbee and Aravaca/Patagonia riding.

GRNLANTERN_00
08-14-2015, 01:04 PM
Sorry it took so long to get this up and running.
Hope you all can make the Mt. Graham ride on the Aug 23rd!!!

BaldEagle
11-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Hi to all of you southern Arizona ryders in the Tucson area. I am John from the Southwest Spyder Ryders group on meet-up. A large group of members have planned or first anniversary overnight to Bisbee, Arizona. The group was started the 1st quarter of 2015 and has grown to 70 members. We will be riding to Bisbee from the valley via Tucson on Saturday, March 12th. We will depart the valley and our first stop in the Tuscon area will be exit 236 off the I-10 at Marana to meet others and fuel up. We would like to invite others spyder ryders from your southern arizona group(s) to join us. We are making our own reservations in Bisbee hotels so if you are inclined, join us. Might also be a nice day trip for those not wishing to stay the night. You are welcomed to RSVP at the following web site: http://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-...nts/226500546/ (http://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-Of-The-Southwest/events/226500546/). this site also contains trip details and will be updated as time approaches. We hope to see some of you there for making some new friends and seeing old ones. Also, if those wishing to go find it more convenient to meet elsewhere along the route and would like us to stop there, let us know. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to other Spyder ryder groups in the area.

John Gamber :doorag:

Big Arm
11-10-2015, 01:49 PM
I just marked my calender :yes::yes::yes: