PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW IT"S SUMMER >> BUT >> there will be cold weather before you know it....

Motorcycledave
07-26-2015, 08:07 PM
Just a reminder that SNOW :yikes:will be here in only 90 :yikes:Days or so,
if you are up north maybe a little sooner or later and your BUTT
will get cold unless you have one of my electric seat heater kits.
You can install this option yourself and save $$$$$$$$$ big bucks
Check them out on my website www.motorcycledave.com (http://www.motorcycledave.com) http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=112330&stc=1
You will be glad you did.
Ride Safe
Dave

Chupaca
07-26-2015, 08:22 PM
Your like the department stores already selling ski jackets...:roflblack::roflblack: I need a new bathing suit and will have to wait till winter to get one..:roflblack:

Nice set up. looks like it will work well and blend in with the exsisting controls. Know a few folks that are in the market, will pass it on. Sorry but my butt is not the part of me that gets cold nor are the palms of my hands...

Motorcycledave
07-26-2015, 11:54 PM
hey you live in San Diego where it's summer all year round
no cold butt or hands there
But those in the far north do

Your like the department stores already selling ski jackets...:roflblack::roflblack: I need a new bathing suit and will have to wait till winter to get one..:roflblack:

Nice set up. looks like it will work well and blend in with the exsisting controls. Know a few folks that are in the market, will pass it on. Sorry but my butt is not the part of me that gets cold nor are the palms of my hands...

PaladinLV
07-27-2015, 01:18 AM
Not for ME! :roflblack:

AJ

Just a reminder that SNOW :yikes:will be here in only 90 :yikes:Days or so

Bob Denman
07-27-2015, 07:25 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=112344&stc=1

Deanna777
07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Over here in the NE ( North East) we are going to skip OLD Man Winter this year! and go right into Spring, so I can keep riding, riding, riding, riding, riding my Spyder. Deanna

Pampurrs
07-27-2015, 07:37 PM
Check them out on my website www.motorcycledave.com (http://www.motorcycledave.com)
Ride Safe
Dave

This will be my first winter in forever that I will ride without heated seats. My Goldwing had em, and my Victory Vision had em. I'm not about to buy a so called "Comfort Seat" that pushes you back 2 inches and eliminates the passengers comfort, just so I can have a heated seat. It's a shame that BRP doesn't offer a heated seat option with the stock seat. :gaah:

Dave, I'll see how this winter goes without a heated seat. I may be sending you an order mid winter if my tush freezes on those cold Arizona mornings.:yikes:

Pam

Mazo EMS2
07-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Here in WI once it's cold enough for me to need a heated seat, there's been salt spread on the roads. Once the salt goes down, the bike gets stored. If it weren't for the salt, heck I'd ride in the cold, and maybe even snow. But, for some reason people here have to have clear roads all the time. I'd rather drive on hardpack than slush.

ThreeWheels
07-27-2015, 08:13 PM

Check them out on my website www.motorcycledave.com (http://www.motorcycledave.com)
Ride Safe
Dave

Damn, I was hoping you were making an announcement that you carried the Snow Talker at an unbelievable discount.

jaherbst
07-27-2015, 08:23 PM
Nothing like planning ahead Dave. I already have a Comfort Heated seat with a Sheepskin Factory full fitted sheepskin seat cover.

I guess you could say I have the happiest "Butt" in Arizona. Yes it gets cold in Arizona in the winter.

Awaiting Bobs remarks.:popcorn:

Jack

dlby
07-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Oops
Sorry
I have left winter behind after 60 years of it
Moobooowahaha
No more snow!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

Pampurrs
07-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Nothing like planning ahead Dave. I already have a Comfort Heated seat with a Sheepskin Factory full fitted sheepskin seat cover.

I guess you could say I have the happiest "Butt" in Arizona. Yes it gets cold in Arizona in the winter.

Awaiting Bobs remarks.:popcorn:

Jack

I hate that you have to buy that comfort seat to get heat. Damn it! :banghead:

Pam

Bob Denman
07-28-2015, 06:48 AM
I hate that you have to buy that comfort seat to get heat. Damn it! :banghead:

Pam
When it has the heated feature added; do they call it the "Really Comfortable" seat? :D

dlby
07-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Many vendors wi put a heater in the seat eh?

Pampurrs
07-28-2015, 02:01 PM
When it has the heated feature added; do they call it the "Really Comfortable" seat? :D

:clap::joke::roflblack:

Motorcycledave
07-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Please let me know how that works out for you
Dave

Over here in the NE ( North East) we are going to skip OLD Man Winter this year! and go right into Spring, so I can keep riding, riding, riding, riding, riding my Spyder. Deanna

Deanna777
07-28-2015, 07:48 PM
Please let me know how that works out for you
DaveYes, I will let you know :roflblack::roflblack: Deanna

Motorcycledave
08-20-2016, 02:35 PM
PLEASE, let me know how that works out for you.
Dave