PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Squared Away

idahospyder1
07-18-2015, 12:13 AM
A big thank you Ann and Joe for taking time on their way home from a very long trip to get us "Squared Away". Our 2014 RT was off more than an inch and the change was very obvious after just a quick ride. Ann and Joe did an awesome job and were very helpful with questions and tips. What a great asset they are to the spyderlovers community. Thanks Ann and Joe!

Chupaca
07-18-2015, 12:24 AM
Glad you ran into the Dynamic Duo. They do a great job keeping us going down the road staight..:2thumbs::ohyea::ohyea:

PW2013STL
07-18-2015, 12:49 AM
l agree. Great people who take pride in their work and do not take shortcuts. Kathy and I were honored to have ridden with them in the North to Alaska trip.
Our bike was also Squared Away :yes:

cptjam
07-18-2015, 01:34 AM
Thank you for your kind words! We love to get folks Squared Away! Helping people to love to ride more is fantastic. Funny, I was telling Casey about Les's daylong tonight! PM each other about that saddle!
This is exactly what this forum is for: sharing information! Gene, see you at SITR! Joe

Pampurrs
07-18-2015, 10:00 AM
A big thank you Ann and Joe for taking time on their way home from a very long trip to get us "Squared Away". Our 2014 RT was off more than an inch and the change was very obvious after just a quick ride. Ann and Joe did an awesome job and were very helpful with questions and tips. What a great asset they are to the spyderlovers community. Thanks Ann and Joe!

That's great. It's a shame they never come southeast of Vegas:banghead:

Pam

cptjam
07-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Pam,
See our vendor page! We are all over the SW! Tucson, Mesa, Yuma, Havasu, to name a few! This week we are north, and the next event is in the redwoods in August.

cyclekid58
07-18-2015, 10:50 AM
Pam,
See our vendor page! We are all over the SW! Tucson, Mesa, Yuma, Havasu, to name a few! This week we are north, and the next event is in the redwoods in August.

Joe, we have 17 very happy people from the stop you made in Spokane on your way to the North to Alaska ride, everyone was amazed at the difference. We already have inquiries from others as to when you might be back up this way again, at the very least maybe coordinate a trip again next year. Let me know whenever you might be up this way and will try and coordinate, it was great working with you and Ann!:thumbup:

ARtraveler
07-18-2015, 12:54 PM
They are for real and they do it right. :firstplace::firstplace::firstplace:

We have also been "Squared Away."

JerryB
07-18-2015, 03:14 PM
Hi Joe,

Re: This is exactly what this forum is for: sharing information!

IMO ^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!!!

Re: see you at SITR!

Unless something happens, I'll be there,

Jerry Baumchen
Now, how much are those rooms again? :yikes:

Pampurrs
07-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Pam,

I guess I must have missed it when you were here. :dontknow: Lemme know if you ever come back this way.

Pam

cptjam
07-19-2015, 12:57 AM
Pam,
gather up a group, we will come down! Figure out a date, we will see if we are free. Then, sign folks up! Joe

Pampurrs
07-19-2015, 09:21 AM
Pam,
gather up a group, we will come down! Figure out a date, we will see if we are free. Then, sign folks up! Joe

How many :spyder2: would make it worth your while to come down here? Do you need a garage location to do it?

Let me know what date ranges you would be available, and I'll see what I can do.

Pam