PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thanks.

purplepig
07-17-2015, 07:21 AM
I have been a Spydelovers member for a few years and am on my third Spyder. As a do it yourselfer that has more desire than ability, I have come to truly appreciate this site. From torque specs to squirrelly ideas. I've gotten just about everything I need:right here. To those of you who take the time to help others on this forum, I say thank you very much. Dan :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Pampurrs
07-17-2015, 08:50 AM
I have been a Spydelovers member for a few years and am on my third Spyder. As a do it yourselfer that has more desire than ability, I have come to truly appreciate this site. From torque specs to squirrelly ideas. I've gotten just about everything I need:right here. To those of you who take the time to help others on this forum, I say thank you very much. Dan :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:agree::bowdown:

Bob Denman
07-17-2015, 08:58 AM
Throw another :agree: on the pile! :D :2thumbs:

Chupaca
07-17-2015, 12:32 PM
:agree: thats really why we are here...:2thumbs: everyone contributes and helps, even without knowing at times. Keep the posts coming and really glad we helped..:thumbup:

Commander
07-17-2015, 01:06 PM
Me too:agree:

ARtraveler
07-17-2015, 01:06 PM
My feelings exactly. Most find the site beneficial for all things :spyder2:--with a little camaraderie and fun to go along with the mix.

cmungen
07-17-2015, 01:24 PM
Im not sure why but I,m addicted, its a daily habit. If they ever stop this site, Ihope they have a 12 step program.
In any case, I appreciate all of you who contribute.

carl

randyandsandy74
07-17-2015, 03:48 PM
:agree: I agree, I am addicted also to this site and check on it daily. Again everyone thank you for all the advice. Randy and Sandy

Kawaman
07-17-2015, 04:30 PM
As a first time spyder owner of only a few months let me add my thanks for the help on this site. From the posts I have already been able to stop the hard starting and dieing after it got hot. I bought the bike used and had this issue immediately. I started looking online and found this site. Thanks a bunch.