PDA

View Full Version : BajaRon's STATIC FREE Spark plug wires.

Flamewinger
07-16-2015, 05:15 PM
When riding the bike using the Sena Bluetooth dongle to listen to radio, I often hear a little static noise with the music. When my phone sounds off it overrides the radio connection and I hear clearly. No static.

I recently replaced my OEM spark plugs and wires with BajaRon's Accel black spark plug wires and plugs and NO MORE STATIC! Well, there might be the tiniest tic but way nicer music!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pampurrs
07-16-2015, 05:31 PM
:2thumbs: that's good to know :bowdown:

Pam

BajaRon
07-16-2015, 09:50 PM
Accel says that their wires are better at suppressing electrical noise than standard wires. But this is the first time anyone has ever mentioned this improvement.

I'm glad that they cleared things up for you! :thumbup:

finless
07-17-2015, 09:08 AM
Where is your Sena SM10 mounted?

I did not think BRP offered one for the ST?

Anyway, if the cable is going past your engine this could be the reason why. For the RT many people have had problems like this with the SM10 mounted in the frunk.

Bob

garb55
07-17-2015, 11:50 AM
When riding the bike using the Sena Bluetooth dongle to listen to radio, I often hear a little static noise with the music. When my phone sounds off it overrides the radio connection and I hear clearly. No static.

I recently replaced my OEM spark plugs and wires with BajaRon's Accel black spark plug wires and plugs and NO MORE STATIC! Well, there might be the tiniest tic but way nicer music!

And I thought you were going to tell us they are wrapped in clothes dryer sheets :roflblack:

Flamewinger
07-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Dealer installed SM10 and the unit is in the front trunk along with other radio connections. I'm not sure about the ST-S but my ST-L came with radio and it's in the rear part of the bike.

finless
07-17-2015, 12:49 PM
On the RT moving the SM10 to the rear trunk solved problems like this as the cable is not running past the engine.
Don't know how you would do that on a ST.

Bob