PDA

View Full Version : Newby Spydy rider

thunor
07-12-2015, 03:35 PM
I will be picking up my 2014 RT-S in White on July 31st. Have a fun 13 hour trip ahead of me to get her home.

After that trip I will be looking for others to cruise with. I am located close to
Rochester and Canandaigua but work in Syracuse at the VA so I will be commuting 4 days a week. Lots of time to get used to it. Very excited and looking forward to many pleasurable days on it.

Also, for future service I am looking at Bibbens in Weedsport. I have only seen good things about them. Any other feedback appreciated. Thanks.

JayBros
07-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Congratulations and welcome to Club 1330!

jcasey
07-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Welcome!!:yes::yes::yes:

ROB K
07-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the family! Hope you make it to Spyder Quest. Enjoy riding.

Gator37
07-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Welcome from Central Washington, (where we are burning up with forest and grass fires). The only bad time to live on the Dry side of the state. You will enjoy the heck out of the Spyder and am sure there are others in your area. Ride SAFE

one2doo
07-12-2015, 07:23 PM
:congrats::welcome:

Deanna777
07-12-2015, 07:31 PM
:welcome:and :congrats: on your new spyder.

Also, hope to see you @ Spyderquest! WOHOO

There is a group in New York called "the New York Spyder Riders"

Or if you happen to be cruising thru Vermont give (Blueknight911 and I Deanna777 ) a wave mike has a pearl white RT, and I have a 2014RTS-SE6 in Cognac.

Ride Safe,
Deanna

purplepig
07-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Bibbens very nice people, Ingles in Phoenix, Ny does a lot for Spyder community. I would recommend staying away from Macedon Dealer. My best recommendation though would be Buck's in Akron, Ny. its a ride but fantastic people and service. They always take me as a waiter for any work I have needed. Enjoy

thunor
07-13-2015, 06:37 AM
Bibbens very nice people, Ingles in Phoenix, Ny does a lot for Spyder community. I would recommend staying away from Macedon Dealer. My best recommendation though would be Buck's in Akron, Ny. its a ride but fantastic people and service. They always take me as a waiter for any work I have needed. Enjoy

Thank you all for the welcome and congrats. I am hoping to get to Spyderquest...just need to see how much vacation time I may have
earned up by then.

I will pay Bibbens and Ingles a visit to see which I like better for service and toy purchases. I did a previous walkthrough of Filers in Macedon and was very
unimpressed with them. I can tend to be picky over lack of decent customer service...

Rides to Vermont could be in my future as we want to see it all from the back of the Spyder. I am also originally from RI so the New England states will always
be home...