PDA

View Full Version : Black Spyder RT sighting on Hunt Highway

Pampurrs
07-11-2015, 04:41 PM
I keep seeing a black Spyder RT on Hunt Highway going through San Tan Valley toward Florence. It's always going the opposite direction, and all I can do is wave. I saw it again today. It's nice to know there's another Spyder owner nearby, especially one who has the same love of the wind as I do, and rides all summer long.

Whoever you are, I hope to meet you someday.

Pam

Pampurrs
07-12-2015, 01:59 PM
...... and then, later in the day I passed a red one. It's nice to see some Spyders out there!

Pam

AZ Spyder
07-13-2015, 11:32 AM
Hi Pam,

There are a few of us in the Gilbert area. I've seen at least two others on Val Vista south of the US-60. I've ridden to Florence and back, returning through the San Tan area. If you see me on the silver '08 ST with hard bags, beep twice and please, only give me a two finger salute. I get so tired of seeing one held up. LOL :spyder2:

Michael

Pampurrs
07-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Hi Pam,

There are a few of us in the Gilbert area. I've seen at least two others on Val Vista south of the US-60. I've ridden to Florence and back, returning through the San Tan area. If you see me on the silver '08 ST with hard bags, beep twice and please, only give me a two finger salute. I get so tired of seeing one held up. LOL :spyder2:

Michael

OK, I'l watch for you.

I've ridden nearly 3,000 miles since I got my :spyder2: last month, and nobody has given me the finger. Maybe it's the sidearm :ohyea:

Pam

Pampurrs
09-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Hi Pam,

Michael

BTW, now that I'm on three wheels, I give the three finger salute.

Pam

kbwitt
09-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Hi Pam,

Michael

I am in Gilbert Elliott /McQueen area. 2014 RT pearl white With what was suppose to be Flag looking wrap. If I knew how I would put a picture up.
I got it 3/22/15 10,430 miles replaced back tire, DESS Moduler.
Bajaron sway, hwy pegs, luggage rack, trunk break lights, mirror blinker lights. Some lds in side of grids.
Best trips Sturgis bike week saw mabe 10 spyders there. There was a crew of 48 Sling shots traveling together. Quite a sight.
Longest trip Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Kenn