PDA

View Full Version : Zumo 590 Vehicle Icon

Spyder RTL
07-09-2015, 06:25 PM
For those who lucky enough to get a 2015 RT Limited, does your Zumo 590 have a vehicle icon that looks like the RT Limited?

My Zumo 660 has one but when I copied the srf file into my new 590, the icon did not work. I found that not all of the vehicle icons that came pre-loaded with my 590 did not work as well.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

billybovine
07-09-2015, 06:32 PM
For those who lucky enough to get a 2015 RT Limited, does your Zumo 590 have a vehicle icon that looks like the RT Limited?

My Zumo 660 has one but when I copied the srf file into my new 590, the icon did not work. I found that not all of the vehicle icons that came pre-loaded with my 590 did not work as well.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

Please explain what you mean icon did not work? Was it not available to choose from? Could you choose it but it would not change? Would it change but not display right?

Spyder RTL
07-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Please explain what you mean icon did not work? Was it not available to choose from? Could you choose it but it would not change? Would it change but not display right?

Ooops. I agree that my original post was ambiguous.

I can select the Spyder icon (I can see the RT) and SAVE it but when I return to the map screen, it's not there - just the default triangle icon.

billybovine
07-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Ooops. I agree that my original post was ambiguous.

I can select the Spyder icon (I can see the RT) and SAVE it but when I return to the map screen, it's not there - just the default triangle icon.

Ok now I understand your problem. Sorry can't think of an answer at the moment. Maybe someone else can think of something.

Spyder RTL
07-09-2015, 11:18 PM
I converted the srf file into a png file and then back to a srf file. The icon appeared in 3D map view. Yay. But in 2D the icon was garbage. I opened the png file and found garbage in the second row.

At least I found the problem.

Dave