PDA

View Full Version : www.SpyderHelp.com Updated with New Dealer List

lyonsden
07-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Thanks to spyderlover billybovine for his dealer list and the work he went to, to parse out the fields I have updated all the dealers on www.spyderhelp.com (http://www.spyderhelp.com) If you see any we missed let me know. This website is formatted for your phone but works fine on a pc or mac.

scarecrow
07-09-2015, 03:26 PM
West coast powersports. Clearwater Fla.

lyonsden
07-09-2015, 03:51 PM
West coast powersports. Clearwater Fla.It is there now. See anything else let me know.

Larry rt
07-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Thanks!!! It works,I created a shortcut on my phone!
Thanks,for taking the time to do this!

ARtraveler
07-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Sending you a PM.

Pampurrs
07-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Desert Dog in Fountain Hills, AZ is an Arctic Cat offroad dealer. I have never known them to have anything to do with Can Am products, particularly Spyders. Are they telling you they're Spyder dealers? :dontknow:

You also left out Liberty Motorsports in Yuma, AZ. I assume you want this to be a complete and accurate list?

Pam

billybovine
07-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Desert Dog in Fountain Hills, AZ is an Arctic Cat offroad dealer. I have never known them to have anything to do with Can Am products, particularly Spyders. Are they telling you they're Spyder dealers? :dontknow:

You also left out Liberty Motorsports in Yuma, AZ. I assume you want this to be a complete and accurate list?

Pam

That's what we need to know.

Pampurrs
07-09-2015, 06:28 PM
That's what we need to know.

I was heading west on the 8 heading to Sandy Eggo back in May and saw a billboard for Liberty as I was getting close to Yuma. It said they are NOW Can Am Spyder dealers, so I assume they are relatively new as far as Spyders go. I was shopping for a Spyder at the time, but when I called them they didn't have any 2015s in stock. They'll probably get their quota when the 16s come out.

Pam

lyonsden
07-09-2015, 09:28 PM

PamThanks for the info. I'll get it updated.

lyonsden
07-09-2015, 09:35 PM

PamI removed Desert Dog. Their site does not mention Can Am. Thanks.

Recon
07-10-2015, 06:35 PM
First Coast Powersports in St Augustine,FL tells me they are no longer handling CanAm They have new owners.

lyonsden
07-12-2015, 09:29 PM
First Coast Powersports in St Augustine,FL tells me they are no longer handling CanAm They have new owners.Thanks for the info. I removed them.

Bfromla
07-13-2015, 01:22 AM
Ok for some reason,big typo I think but fyi EVERY dealer in E TX GPS is wrong. Has been & if you call them they can direct you there but mutiple devices all screwed up. Ive been in the dealership & the garmin provided with my spyder, seemes to be the worst! Said I was 6mi away:banghead:. Yes up to date. Recient problem with map 4.20 requires base camp & will not load directly on unit?! At least the phone numbers provided are accurate & saff aware. Of the 5dealers I have visited this year anyway. From Tyler TX -E. If you can get the straight more power to you:firstplace:. & is a travel hobby of mine excuse to walk around maybe meet other ryders & tips on places to see. Only managed 10 including the 5 in TX. I also vist the HD shops they usally have a tee shirt with town name & now have collector poker chips, each dealer own unique one. Just something to do:doorag:

ranger1369
07-13-2015, 06:18 PM
Crossroad Powersports
8738 West Chester Pike
Upper Darby, PA

lyonsden
07-13-2015, 09:15 PM
Crossroad Powersports
8738 West Chester Pike
Upper Darby, PAIt has been added. Thanks.

Princeau99
07-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Moto Cafe in Sunnyvale no longer Can Am dealer.

lyonsden
07-14-2015, 08:14 AM
Moto Cafe in Sunnyvale no longer Can Am dealer.Thanks I have removed them.