PDA

View Full Version : can someone send me pictures of foot brackets installed

Jimmy Neutron
12-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Please send me what your rest and brackets look like I need to put some on. I would like any help you can give me

Blackwidow74
12-26-2008, 09:02 PM
There are some threads on how to install the brackets on here or spydertalk.com. The holes are already there for you, I did install the third hole on the left one. You have to drill a hole. Foot pegs are easy to install, just one bolt. To install the driver foot pegs you remove the clasp at the bottom of the driving peg and then pull the pin out to remove stock pegs.

LDFIREWORKS
12-26-2008, 09:39 PM
SOMEONE ON HERE IS SELLING THE HIGHWAY BRACKETS FOR $145.00 THEN ALL YOU NEED IS ANY PEG TO MOUNT TO THEM KURRY, ISO WORKS WELL I WAS TOLD:yes:

Jimmy Neutron
12-27-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the info. Will this give me the leg room I need how far up does it move my leg?

Magic Man
12-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Please send me what your rest and brackets look like I need to put some on. I would like any help you can give me

There are pictures of the Highway brackets and the mounting instructions on our web site. www.nomagicneon.com (http://www.nomagicneon.com) :thumbup:

MM

Jimmy Neutron
12-27-2008, 12:35 PM
thanks Magic man. I will be ordering some soon. i also will be ordering some risers. should i get stuff for hand brake and do all at once.. And what handle do I want do you sell them also