https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtR_-MINR1o

Bob Denman
06-24-2015, 02:07 PM
:shocked:
What more can you say?
:shocked:

ARtraveler
06-24-2015, 02:10 PM
The video does make a point. Glad it's not me that has to go through the ordeal. No joke!

Bob Denman
06-24-2015, 02:25 PM
I just realized that I've got about fifty jokes; that I can't use right now... :gaah: :banghead:

bluestratos
06-25-2015, 02:42 PM
I was in the labor room when my first wife gave birth and she reacted much more than these two guys did. To really compare they needed to have a woman try it at the same time to actually compare tolerances.

My doctors have said that passing a kidney stone is worse than labor I have passed several hundred kidney stones, the first were beyond description for the amount of pain. I drove myself to the hospital on most occasions and the spasms were strong enough to cause me to brake the back of the seat in my car. later on I got so used to them they were not much worse than an annoyance. I would like to try what these men did to compare the pain.

By the way, I later found out I had a large tumor on one of my parathyroid glans, after having it removed I no longer get many stones, maybe one a year and they are smaller so much less pain.

cuznjohn
06-25-2015, 02:59 PM
I was in the labor room when my first wife gave birth and she reacted much more than these two guys did. To really compare they needed to have a woman try it at the same time to actually compare tolerances.

My doctors have said that passing a kidney stone is worse than labor I have passed several hundred kidney stones, the first were beyond description for the amount of pain. I drove myself to the hospital on most occasions and the spasms were strong enough to cause me to brake the back of the seat in my car. later on I got so used to them they were not much worse than an annoyance. I would like to try what these men did to compare the pain.

By the way, I later found out I had a large tumor on one of my parathyroid glans, after having it removed I no longer get many stones, maybe one a year and they are smaller so much less pain.

i don't know if you ever had a cystoscopy( http://urology.about.com/od/testssurgerie1/tp/cystoscopy.htm) but i have had 4 of them and let me tell you that it was the worse pain i have ever felt in my life. i would never wish one on anyone