PDA

View Full Version : GPS mount on RTS for TomTom Rider GPS

Ex-Rocket
06-23-2015, 10:44 PM
I was wondering if the hole pattern has changed over the years or has the spacing pattern remained the same on the bolts where you can mount the bracket for your GPS to the handlebars? I have a 2015 RTS. I recently purchased a TomTom Rider GPS and now have to find a bracket that will work on my 2015. I saw a few aftermarket mounts on Ebay but not sure they will work as when I enter year and model of bike , it comes back, it won't fit. Thanks to all that reply.

Highwayman2013
06-24-2015, 05:08 AM
JT has a nice dash mount. Try the home page on this site.

Ex-Rocket
06-24-2015, 12:56 PM
JT has a nice dash mount. Try the home page on this site.

Thanks will take a look.

Tracey@Leader
06-29-2015, 02:31 PM
The center handlebar mount we make for the Spyder has been around for a little over two years (I think). It has not changed in that time as far as the bolt spacing, and so far all RT/RTS models seems to have remained constant. However, on the new F3 Spyder, the holes are a different space apart. We will be taking a close look at this probably during the winter months, and may make a change with our next production run. http://www.leadermotorcycle.com/spyder-center-mounts/?sort=alphaasc

I was wondering if the hole pattern has changed over the years or has the spacing pattern remained the same on the bolts where you can mount the bracket for your GPS to the handlebars? I have a 2015 RTS. I recently purchased a TomTom Rider GPS and now have to find a bracket that will work on my 2015. I saw a few aftermarket mounts on Ebay but not sure they will work as when I enter year and model of bike , it comes back, it won't fit. Thanks to all that reply.