PDA

View Full Version : "Celebration of Butch's Life"

eagle
06-22-2015, 07:18 PM
There will be a celebration of Butch's life this Thursday, June 25th at 4 p.m. at Pinehaven Farms, (28186 Kettle River Blvd. N. - Wyoming, Mn. 55092). If you wish to send a memorial, the address is

Paula Anderson
6349 Oak St.

N. Branch, Mn. 55056

For anyone wanting to ride into Butch's ceremony as a group: We will meet at 3 p.m. at the Wyoming Shell Station, at the junction of Co. Rd. 22, (Viking Blvd.) and I-35. Any questions, you can call Les' cell phone, 612-328-3705 or Neal cell phone 320-314-2959.

KAPike
06-23-2015, 06:30 PM
David "Butch" Anderson Obituary
:pray::pray::pray:
http://www.grandstrandfh.com/obituaries/obituary-listings?obId=523217#/obituaryInfo

Big Arm
06-23-2015, 06:41 PM
Thanks for posting Neal. See you there.

Paula(Butch2025)
07-22-2015, 08:21 AM
This has been in my head for awhile and I have struggled with how to express my thanks to this wonderful community of people here on Spyderlovers. You will never know how much you have all meant to Butch and myself since Lamont launched this social media site for those of us that took a chance on BRP and began this journey together on Spyders.

When Butch first started talking about purchasing one of these back in March of 2008, I told him to go ahead, but I would never ride on it...years before he scared the crap out of me on a motorcycle...then we went to our first rally, met Ann and Joe, and then Kelly. A few years later got my own and we rode everywhere together. We found out that the people who own these machines are wonderful people and have met some of our dearest friends through the spyder world.

The outpouring of love and support from complete strangers on this site has been overwhelming and speaks profoundly of the affect this giant, gentle man I was married to for almost 39 years, had on the world. Not only did most of the members of the Minnesota SpyderLovers group of Caswell Riders show up to honor Butch at the Celebration of Life my girls and I had for Butch, but Firefly, Wacky Dan and Big Arm Larry came too. Along with all the words of support posted here. You are all wonderful and I want to thank you on behalf of our family.

I just returned from a trip to the 3 Wheeler Rally​ that Butch and I registered for several months ago. It was going to be our one big Spyder trip for this summer. Little did we know that I would end up going on the trip solo....but I never was alone....I traveled with two of the most amazing people, Kaye​ and Les Caswell. They rode out there with me and gave me the strength to make this trip.

It was a bitter sweet trip....Butch loved the Black Hills and was advocating to BRP to have their Owners Event out there every chance he got to talk to them. I checked a few more roads off of our Bucket List...it's amazing how you can ride with tears in your eyes and still smile too!

Our Caswell Riders that came out there for the rally surrounded me with their love and support throughout the ride..John​ and Sue​ Hastings, Wayne​ and SpyderDeb Pauly​, Tommy Jensen​, Rick​ and Hope Morrison​, and several others from our riding group let me cry, made me smile and were wonderful distractions all weekend long.

There was one gentleman that approached me at the BRP breakfast to express his condolences to me....I can't remember his name, but his face is familiar. I could only guess that he is part of this SpyderLovers community. It meant so much to me that he took the time to come and talk to me. This is what I mean about all of you amazing people -friends - that have entered our lives all because of a crazy 3 wheeled motorcycle.

Thank you all, for your love and support. I look forward to seeing down the road (literally) at another rally, because I love my Spyder and Butch too much to stop riding.
Paula

PrairieSpyder
07-22-2015, 09:23 AM
Paula, I'm glad you went on that ryde to the Black Hills and that you posted here about it. I was privileged to meet you and Butch last year in Durango. I hope you'll continue to tour to other Spyder events and I'll get to see you again.

You remain in my prayers.

Patti

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-22-2015, 03:33 PM
Paula thank you for your post and comments......I think you have found some measure of Peace and for that I am truly grateful...........Also, I am glad you will continue to ride and enjoy life and the Spyder community that I know loves you and will always remember Butch.......Mike :thumbup: