PDA

View Full Version : Independent Tire Dealer for Spyders

jfischer
06-21-2015, 07:05 PM
I thought a while back George had mentioned that there was "a guy" in the Denver area that specialized in replacing the rear tire/bearings on the Spyders. I need a new meat on the back of my RT, and was wondering if anyone might know who this mysterious person might be?

Thanks!

amusher
08-11-2015, 04:29 PM
There is a new independant tire dealer in Divide who will mount Spyder tires. I just ordered a General Altimax RT43 from him for the rear and he got it the next day and put on the wheel in about 10 minutes. I'll be getting my front ones from him too. He saved me about $20 over Big O. The name is Teller Tire...

asp125
03-25-2017, 10:05 PM
Bumping this thread. Anyone know of a place close to Denver that will remove the rear wheel and mount a car tire? I don't have the tools or jack to remove my wheel myself.

None of the local BRP dealers will even touch that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

jtpollock
04-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Bumping this thread. Anyone know of a place close to Denver that will remove the rear wheel and mount a car tire? I don't have the tools or jack to remove my wheel myself.

None of the local BRP dealers will even touch that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Well if you have not found anyone lookup The BKG at 1141 Atchison Ct Caste Rock Co 80109, ask for Troy
he has mounted all the tires on my Spyder over the last 4 plus years. He can also balance them with ride-on.
Good stuff :thumbup::thumbup: jtpollock