PDA

View Full Version : Metro East IL Spyder Ryders-Sunday June 26TH Ryde

Schlic
06-18-2015, 02:41 PM
Sunday June 28TH (not the 26TH) Ryde

We are planning a ryde to the Blue Boar Restaurant outside of Cobden, IL for an afternoon meal. I have mapped out a 2.5 hour run south (113 miles), leaving Belleville (McDonald's across street from Fairgrounds) @ 8:30 AM. We will stop in Smithton, IL at No Jack's (4001 Rt. 159) to pick up anyone that wants to meet there. Depart at 9:00 AM SHARP with full tanks.

From there it's back roads all the way thru the beautiful towns of New Athens, Baldwin, Walsh, Schuline, Blair, Welge, Wine Hill, Shiloh Hill, Campbell Hill, Ava, Grimsby, Wolf Lake, Ware and onto the restaurant. Allowing for a stop along the way, that should get us to the restaurant somewhere between 12:00-12:30.

The return trip will be a straight shot north on Route 127, stopping at the Von Jakob Winery & Brewery (I need to restock my Port Wine). They do have a band playing in the afternoon. Rt. 127 runs up thru Murphysboro and Pinckneyville so everyone can decide individually if they want to stop at the winery or continue on in the direction of home.

If everyone that is interested would please RSVP me thru our group page on SpyderLovers (I will post this there as well) by Friday evening, the 26TH, I will contact the restaurant to see if they will accept reservations.

Please disregard meeting at Hot Shot's in O'Fallon as that is out of the way for the direction we will be going. Belleville and Smithton will be the two meeting points.

As always, ALL are welcome. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hoping for good weather.... :pray: :thumbup::yes::clap::clap::ohyea::clap::clap::yes: