PDA

View Full Version : Prayers

miltonb
06-18-2015, 08:35 AM
My prayers and condolences to the familys of the people that were shot and murdered in a church in SC last night. :pray: milton brown.

Bob Denman
06-18-2015, 08:38 AM
A senseless and horrible tragedy... :pray::pray:
They are all in our thoughts and prayers...

Kwalsh
06-18-2015, 08:41 AM
these acts are tearing us apart at the seams, we need to come together and accept everyone for what they are.

SDM
06-18-2015, 11:01 AM
As I live in Charleston we all appreciate the good thoughts and prayers.:pray: Just heard the good news that the young man was captured in Shelby, NC.:clap:

cuznjohn
06-18-2015, 11:20 AM
they caught the kid

bronzeflex42
06-18-2015, 11:38 AM
Yeah just saw on the news, he was in custody. Such horrible news. Prayers for the church family and the people of Charleston. :pray:

ARtraveler
06-18-2015, 12:55 PM
Thoughts and :pray::pray:.

Tragedy for sure. :thumbup:

And the President said:

“It is in our power to do something about it. I say that recognizing the politics in this town foreclose a lot of those avenues right now,” the president said. “But it’d be wrong for us not to acknowledge it, and at some point, it’s going to be important for the American people to come to grips with it and for us to be able to shift how we think about the issue of gun violence collectively.”

No further comment from me on the subject.

R&L Limted
06-18-2015, 12:57 PM
Thoughts &prayers for them

spydaman60
06-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Thoughts and :pray::pray:.

Tragedy for sure. :thumbup:

And the President said:

“It is in our power to do something about it. I say that recognizing the politics in this town foreclose a lot of those avenues right now,” the president said. “But it’d be wrong for us not to acknowledge it, and at some point, it’s going to be important for the American people to come to grips with it and for us to be able to shift how we think about the issue of gun violence collectively.”

No further comment from me on the subject.thoughts and prayers to the church family, and the families of those that died. :pray::pray: as to the rest, "no further comment from me", I agree!

jwood4242
06-18-2015, 05:50 PM
If I understand correctly that is what these people were doing, "praying". These senseless and seemingly unstoppable mass killings in a church, in schools, in public restaurants, etc. Places we have traditionally felt safe and protected. Places where firearms are banned. Are we heading for a society that has our guns taken away or are we going to be responsible for our own safety no matter where we are, wild west style? Do you think something like this would ever happen at a NRA convention where everybody is packing?

Thoughts?

ARtraveler
06-18-2015, 06:22 PM
My only word of caution on this very controversial subject.

When it comes to solutions--be careful what you wish for.

ARtraveler
06-19-2015, 01:33 PM
If new laws are based on thwarting the actions of lunatics, we are soon going to be in a big heap of trouble.