PDA

View Full Version : Any groups in southwest Houston or just Houston area?

Tgwinn
06-15-2015, 02:49 PM
Well, ever since we picked up our spyder last Wednesday, my wife has loved it and has been looking for any opportunity to either ride around nearby home, or for me to take her on longer rides. Just curious if there are any active groups in or near Sugar Land or Houston proper as we obviously don't mind riding to get to the meetups. All I can find through google is old posts or group info that seems outdated and no longer active. :(

ekfraz
06-15-2015, 03:46 PM
My church has a ride 1 time a month on a Saturday morning, we are located in West Houston in the Copperfield area, we have Spyder's, 2 wheelers and Goldwing Trikes. Cornerstone United Methodist Church 18081 West Rd, Houston, TX 77095 http://www.cornerstoneumc.org/

Spydette
08-31-2015, 07:42 PM
Well, ever since we picked up our spyder last Wednesday, my wife has loved it and has been looking for any opportunity to either ride around nearby home, or for me to take her on longer rides. Just curious if there are any active groups in or near Sugar Land or Houston proper as we obviously don't mind riding to get to the meetups. All I can find through google is old posts or group info that seems outdated and no longer active. :(
If you do Facebook check out Spyder Ryders of America - Gulf Coast. We are all over the Houston area and several riders are from Sugar Land.

flamingobabe
08-31-2015, 08:27 PM
there are several Spyder Ryders in Houston area.....but most of us work off of Facebook....Spyder Ryders of America...Gulf Coast...has your wife joined Girls on Spyders...another Facebook group