PDA

View Full Version : LaMonster Black Dymond

xBobbyx
06-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Received my Black Dymond today. Had a bunch of bugs on dirt all over my Street Glide. This stuff is amazing. I used another spray detailer and it always left a weird film and didn't come off clean. The Black Dymond is wonderful. Spray it,let it sit for a few seconds and everything just wipes off clean. Beautiful shine and no streaks. Love it. Thanks Lamonster.

IdahoMtnSpyder
06-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Received my Black Dymond today. Had a bunch of bugs on dirt all over my Street Glide. This stuff is amazing. I used another spray detailer and it always left a weird film and didn't come off clean. The Black Dymond is wonderful. Spray it,let it sit for a few seconds and everything just wipes off clean. Beautiful shine and no streaks. Love it. Thanks Lamonster.
I'm having trouble with it leaving a hazy film on the windshield. Instructions on the can do state to use a clean cloth to wipe it off. My problem may be that I haven't used a new clean cloth each time. The haze wouldn't be visible on the tupperware I don't think.

xBobbyx
06-11-2015, 10:51 PM
I had the haze problem with the last spray detailer I used. That's why I wanted to try this one. I used one micro fiber all the way around. Then went back and used a clean one for windshield and chrome and spots I missed. Came out perfect. I had a ton of crud all over my bike. Took me about 20mins and now it looks like it was fully detailed.

Rockwall
06-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Great stuff!:doorag:

YumaJim
06-12-2015, 01:30 PM
This stuff is great! Better than anything I've used in the past. The key is to use a clean microfiber towel. Great product!:clap:

Utah Geezer
06-13-2015, 11:17 PM
I have been using it as well. Almost time to order a new can only this time I think I will order a case. Love the stuff. The key is using the clean microfiber cloth. Do the windshield first and you shouldn't have any problems with leftover haze. I've tried several products and they have been ok but not as good as the Black Dymond. Good product.

Lamonster
06-14-2015, 08:23 AM

Tell your Harley friends, this is not just a Spyder product. :doorag:

KennW
06-14-2015, 08:42 AM

Heay Lamonster I guess air frieght is out of the question for liquids but have you given any consideration to shipping some of your Black Diamond to Australia ?? From what I'm reading this product would certainly find a market here.

Utah Geezer
06-14-2015, 11:16 AM
My boss and brother both ride Harleys. We just returned from a trip to California. They used mine on their bikes every morning. Pretty sure they have been converted. They both said they wanted to buy a can from me when I order my case.

Lagaffe
06-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Heay Lamonster I guess air frieght is out of the question for liquids but have you given any consideration to shipping some of your Black Diamond to Australia ?? From what I'm reading this product would certainly find a market here.

Forget Australia... Lamont does not even ship it in Canada...

Probably some transportation reglementation.

:banghead:

xBobbyx
06-14-2015, 11:33 PM

Already been spreading the word!! Keep up the great work bud.