PDA

View Full Version : Best upgrade so far

vrider
06-09-2015, 10:19 PM
This is the cheapest enhancement I have made to my rt so far. It changed the handling like nothing else. The change was simply to put air in the front tires. My dealer told be to run the fronts between 11 and 14 pounds. After looking at the tire sticker the spec says 20psi +- 2psi. So I filled them to 19psi with the back at 28 like it says and wow it was a much better ride no squirreling around on the road amazing difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudley
06-09-2015, 10:22 PM
​I wanted to say something, but it is best left unsaid.

finless
06-09-2015, 11:28 PM
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Where have you been!

I posted this same experience about 2 months ago... IT DOES make a big difference on your ride and tire pressure!

Bob

robmorg
06-09-2015, 11:30 PM
Yep. When it comes to tire pressures, I've found that the advice you get in the owner's manual is pretty good advice. :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
06-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Did you read the Owner's Manual?

Lew L
06-10-2015, 10:49 AM
My wonderful dealership ( stealership ) delivered my :spyder2: with 12 psi in the front and 22 in the rear and it handled very poorly. Also the rt. front tire was so out of balance the fenders and frunk shook BADLY.
After getting the dealer to REPLACE both front wheels and tires ( he said they were not round :yikes: ) I aired the tires to the manuels spec. and the :spyder2: was completly different. Tight, accurate handleing with no wallowing in the corners.
Kaos