painted backrest and givi's

Roaddog2
12-17-2008, 07:47 PM
:2thumbs:

Director
12-17-2008, 08:34 PM
G'day all
painted backrest and givi's

Looks great Garry. How did you do the colour match? I am still waiting for my red Givi panels to arrive from Italy.

Bruce

bjt
12-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Looks good bro. :2thumbs:

garry sol
12-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Looks great Garry. How did you do the colour match? I am still waiting for my red Givi panels to arrive from Italy.

Bruce
G'day Bruce
Well had to match paint by eye,the 2008 corvette red is nothing like rodaster red which I Got from this forum,so dont have it made up ,my painter is pretty good at matching the Givi bags were painted to
Gaz

Director
12-17-2008, 09:47 PM
G'day Bruce
Well had to match paint by eye,the 2008 corvette red is nothing like rodaster red which I Got from this forum,so dont have it made up ,my painter is pretty good at matching the Givi bags were painted to
Gaz

G'day Garry. Yes, I tried Corvette red as a touchup paint for a few stone chips and it was a totally different shade. I then purchased a tube of BRP SeaDoo red which is not perfect, but is much closer. Your painter must have an excellent eye for colour (which I suppose is a good characteristic in a painter!):2thumbs:

garry sol
12-17-2008, 09:55 PM
G'day Garry. Yes, I tried Corvette red as a touchup paint for a few stone chips and it was a totally different shade. I then purchased a tube of BRP SeaDoo red which is not perfect, but is much closer. Your painter must have an excellent eye for colour (which I suppose is a good characteristic in a painter!):2thumbs:
Well Bruce
In australia you can also have the paint laser matched it does cost but you can do it.I have uploaded another photo to give you a better view of the givi's
gaz

Director
12-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Well Bruce
In australia you can also have the paint laser matched it does cost but you can do it.I have uploaded another photo to give you a better view of the givi's
gaz

Good stuff Garry. Looks like a factory match.:cheers:

Lamonster
12-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Looks great. The more I see the red the more I like it.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=519&d=1229568627

nudle
12-18-2008, 10:39 AM
:cheers: Try torant red from chrysler Had my red spyder along side a new challanger from chrysler colours where very close. It was a RT Hemi by the way.

Director
12-18-2008, 11:24 AM
:cheers: Try torant red from chrysler Had my red spyder along side a new challanger from chrysler colours where very close. It was a RT Hemi by the way.

Good tip Nudle. Thank you! Hopefully, Colorite will soon have proper Roadster Red available. I understand BRP is planning to, or may already have, sent the paint codes to ColorRite for development of Roadster Red.:thumbup:

Bruce

LDFIREWORKS
12-18-2008, 02:28 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

garry sol
12-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Good tip Nudle. Thank you! Hopefully, Colorite will soon have proper Roadster Red available. I understand BRP is planning to, or may already have, sent the paint codes to ColorRite for development of Roadster Red.:thumbup:

Bruce
G'day Bruce
If possible could you let me know when colorite have the paint sorted or the code as we have them here
GAZ

Director
12-18-2008, 06:51 PM
G'day Bruce
If possible could you let me know when colorite have the paint sorted or the code as we have them here
GAZ

Sure Gaz. As soon as I hear anything, I will post and send you a PM as well.

Best,

Bruce

rico
12-18-2008, 08:16 PM
look v good:agree: