PDA

View Full Version : F3 riders in the Las Vegas area

Nemesis
06-09-2015, 07:27 PM
I called DynoJet to ask about developing a Power Commander for the F3. They are looking for someone in the Las Vegas area with an F3 that they can borrow (in order to collect data). Any F3 is fine (either stock or with aftermarket enhancements).

You would just stop by their shop, they would hook up a data logging computer, then you would just ride over the next few days while it collects data. In exchange they would give you a free Power Commander, set it up for you, and give you a custom map/tuning (probably a $1000+ deal).

If you are interested, call Dusty (the R&D lead) at 1-800-992-4993 ext: 1110

I am sorely tempted to take a week off work and travel down to Las Vegas... Unfortunately it would be a 2500 mile round trip. :shocked:

If any of you live near Las Vegas and are willing to work with DynoJet to get a free Power Commander and custom tuning, give them a call. The sooner this gets done, the sooner the rest of us will have access to this tuning solution!

MMMII
06-09-2015, 10:05 PM
I called Dusty the other day and he hasn't called me back. I have time tomorrow so I'll give it 1 more shot.

SpyderAnn01
06-09-2015, 11:38 PM
Nemesis, I copied your post to our Spyder Ryders of America Mojave Desert Chapter Facebook page. I did mention that MMIII has been in contact with them.

Nemesis
06-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Nemesis, I copied your post to our Spyder Ryders of America Mojave Desert Chapter Facebook page. I did mention that MMIII has been in contact with them.

Thanks Ann!

If Dusty doesn't respond, just call that 1-800 number without the extension and talk to them about getting a Power Commander for the F3. I have interacted with Chris Kelly mostly.