PDA

View Full Version : want to see something cute

cuznjohn
06-08-2015, 01:51 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3115115/Claws-German-shepherd-Sami-desperately-tries-stop-lobster-pal-going-pot-family-dinner.html

Chupaca
06-08-2015, 01:55 PM
but then animals have amazing insincts...:roflblack: good thing the lobster has bands on the pinchers...:yikes: Sami may be the one throughing him in the pot..:roflblack:

cuznjohn
06-08-2015, 02:05 PM
but then animals have amazing insincts...:roflblack: good thing the lobster has bands on the pinchers...:yikes: Sami may be the one throughing him in the pot..:roflblack:

thanks buddy that made me laugh, and good point

grumpybob
06-08-2015, 02:11 PM
A BLONDE JOKE THAT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.... She desperately wanted a pair of beautiful alligator shoes.

After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!'

The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, ’Well, little lady, why don't you go give it a try?'

The blonde headed off to the swamp,determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, and spotted the

young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand. He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the blonde took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead 'gators, all lying belly up.

The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blond struggled with the 'gator. Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration ......

"Son-of-a-bitch!! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT TOO!"

mowin
06-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Im more inclined to think sami wanted that lobster dinner all to herself. Friends my ass, that was food.:bbq:

spydaman60
06-08-2015, 02:17 PM
what's the alligator shoes got to do with the lobster, or are we just looking at a misplaced post? they are both cute though!!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
06-08-2015, 02:29 PM

Careful Gene; your Avatar may be NEXT! :shocked:

careful Gene,

ARtraveler
06-08-2015, 02:50 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Chupaca
06-08-2015, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Bob Denman;989192]Careful Gene; your Avatar may be NEXT! :shocked:

Thing is, the one in my avatar has already been in the pot...:yikes: thats why the Jag is coming out...:ohyea:did complain about the lack of butter...:banghead:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
06-08-2015, 04:21 PM
When the dog goes to the fridge for butter we know what kind of friend he is:yikes: