PDA

View Full Version : Trike is Gone

pegasus1300
06-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Well my Gold Wing trike is gone.I was able to sell it locally and he came last night and picked it up. He and his wife were so excited they could hardly sit still.Like many of us they are long time riders who have developed medical problems that no longer permit them to enjoy 2 wheels safely,but they are not ready to hang it up yet. I hope they get as many enjoyable miles out of it as we did. We have had it since Oct 2011 and put 40K fun miles and times on it.We are now looking for a Spyder RT. I think I have found a 2012 RT Limited at a good price also locally. I should hear from them sometime today. Just sitting on pins and needles waiting. I have been lurking around here since 2012 and now I will be able to join in ALL the fun. Thank you all for answering all my questions and helping me to make the decision to go Spyder.

Tango
06-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Well my Gold Wing trike is gone.I was able to sell it locally and he came last night and picked it up. He and his wife were so excited they could hardly sit still.Like many of us they are long time riders who have developed medical problems that no longer permit them to enjoy 2 wheels safely,but they are not ready to hang it up yet. I hope they get as many enjoyable miles out of it as we did. We have had it since Oct 2011 and put 40K fun miles and times on it.We are now looking for a Spyder RT. I think I have found a 2012 RT Limited at a good price also locally. I should hear from them sometime today. Just sitting on pins and needles waiting.

:congrats::ohyea::popcorn:

Chupaca
06-05-2015, 09:02 AM
a double whamee..!! Found a good home for your wing trike and a RT...:yes: congrats and hope it is in your care soon...:2thumbs: pictures will be need you know...:lecturef_smilie:

Bob Denman
06-05-2015, 09:03 AM
And now; the FUN can begin... :D

Happy Shopping, and Good Luck! :2thumbs:

pegasus1300
06-05-2015, 09:37 AM
If all goes well I may be able to post pictures to night or tomorrow. I am hopeing to take it to Rat Fink reunion to morrow to have it pin striped.

PrairieSpyder
06-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Congrats on the sale. You're almost there! And it sounds like the farkling is already beginning! :ohyea:

hdlongrod
06-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Best of luck to ya!

ARtraveler
06-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Glad to hear of your success. Your well on your way to the :ani29: